Search results

1. N

Diaphragmal LF Absorbers (aka LMBT) damping and calculation

They look great nice work! Would love to see some REW measurements when you find the time. BR Niklas
  2. N

thomann t.racks DSP 4x4 Mini Review

I have HDMI between PC and NAD T777 V3 receiver, and also use a Umik-1 USB mic. You are correct about the steps above 101.5 Hz, I get same when stepping up with "key up". But it is 2,6 Hz between 111,4 and 114 Hz so you will miss the peak up to 1,3 Hz. If that´s an issue I´m not sure? Guess it...
  3. N

Not on my DSP mini, I did this and wrote down the steps i Hz. Here are the simulation and result, Try5: And config8: Config8 is a bit tighter but have higher GD. Maybe one cannot expect better finial measured result compared to simulation???? Or can one if possible to hit exact FR...
  4. N

I used the classic Q in the DSP mini. I´ve searched the internet for the correct answer to that question but did not find any reference that DSP mini use RBJ Q so I guessed its classic. But since I don´t get the predicted simulated result when measuring I will do a test tomorrow. Did not have...
  5. N

Blow are some och the steps in frequencies between 20 and 160 Hz. Maybe I´m over reacting. You can download the software and run it i demo mode. https://www.thomann.de/gb/the_t.racks_dsp_4x4_mini.htm 161,2 157,5 153,9 150,4 146,9 101,5 99,2 96,9 94,7 92,6 61,1 59,7 58,3 57 55,7 54,4 40,3...
  6. N

I bought this DSP to use with MSO and my four subs. But so far its useless due to the rough settings in Peq filters and not able to take biquads. Every value MSO calculate will be rounded to something else by the DSPminis software. I do a finial check tonight, but I guess It will be returned to...
  7. N

DC blocker for NAD T777 V3

So I tried today first with the GND defender but no luck to reduce the buzz from the surrounds. Then I tried the DC blocker but no luck. Tried the combination but no luck. So I guess something in the NAD T777 are either broken or I have not figured out yet how to fix it. It should not buzz from...
  8. N

Good idea, thanks.
  9. N

No, but the idea is to test with potential solution, ifi gnd defender. If not working I can return to store. Not sure we have cheater plugs I Sweden, if not diy. But either way, it’s a big risk to use them.
  10. N

Yes, all equipment are in same master/slave branch outlet. But I’ve tried directly without the master/slave also and connected to the four plug wall outlet. Feed by 16A directly from house terminal/ fuse box.
  11. N

Yes, and the plan is to buy two ifi gnd defender, one for the receiver and one for the subwoofer. I can always return all of them if it’s not working. But still not sure if the Audiolab dc blocker will reduce the NAD receiver capacity to deliver 560 watt continuously and some extra watt in peak...
  12. N

But cant the power transformer introduce noise all the way to the speakers?
  13. N

Hi, I want to try an DC blocker to check if the hum/buzz goes away from my speakers (most audible at the surrounds that are closest to MLP). The NAD receiver are rated continuously 7x80 watt = 560 watt so need a DC blocker that can pass through the currant. Will the Audiolab DC blocker work? I...
  14. N

Buy new DSP for multi subwoofer system

I did a RTA measuring and found that 50, 100, 200 Hz are dominant so it looks like a ground loop issue. I did place an order for the DSP 4x4 mini but will also order a DI box with gnd lift and hopefully it will fix the problem.
  15. N

Okey thanks. I did some testing by connecting receiver pre-out directly to sub power amp (Behringer A800) to rca input and 6,3mm input with rca adapter and I get same noise as before when using minidsp 2x4 bal. Just that gain knob is pointing at different “clock” when getting same dB output...
  16. N

Hello I need to buy a DSP for my multi (4) sub system. My system: NAD T777 v3 (sub preout unbalanced) - miniDSP 2x4 balanced - 2 pcs Behringer A800 (input balanced) I just sold my minidsp since I got a good deal, so now I need to replace it. I´ve been looking at the newer miniDSP 2x4 HD...
  17. N

Review and Measurements of NAD T777 AVR

Hello, what is the clip free output voltage from pre-out on this receiver? Thanks
  18. N

What Speakers Would You Like Amir To Measure Next?

Would love to see some low to mid range performance home cinema speakers like Procella P5 and P6, M&K sound LCR950 and S150 etc These speakers suppose to play load with low distortion, but have good are they really.
  19. N

EQ my headphone, Spotify on iPhone

Would like to know the answer also =)
  20. N

Review: Apple vs Google USB-C Headphone Adapters

Thanks. I’ve asked I the Moode forum if they have any experience with the Apple usb c dac. Long shot but if it work it will be great.
Top Bottom