Search results

1. Rayman30

Distortion on Hifiman Edition XS

Was looking for a pair of headphones with big soundstage to accompany my plethora of other options, so I figured hey Edition XS are a good deal for what they offer so I pulled the trigger, however I am having an issue. When I play these headphones at any volume on my head, I do not hear any...
  2. Rayman30

Strange issue with JDS Labs Element II

Disregard, it was just the USB cable.
  3. Rayman30

SOLD!!!: SMSL C200 AMP/DAC with remote

For sale is an SMSL C200 with remote. Barely ever used, from a smoke free home. $150 shipped.
  4. Rayman30

SOLD!!!: Audeze LCD2 Closed

For sale is a lightly used pair of Audeze LCD-2 Closed backs (Non-Fazored) I absolutely love these but they have become redundant in my collection. Price - $599.99 Shipped with insurance. Will ship in original Audeze carrying case with handle, also comes with stock SE cable.
  5. Rayman30

FS: S.M.S.L Sanskrit 10th MK II DAC

For sale is a lightly used SMSL Sanskrit 10th MKII DAC. Comes with DAC, power adapter and remote. $85 shipped.
  6. Rayman30

Topping D30/A30 Pro Stack

For sale is both a Topping D30 Pro DAC and Topping A30 Pro Amp. Both in excellent functional and cosmetic condition. Would prefer to sell as a stack. Comes with power cables and data cable (not shown) also original boxes. Will include XLR interconnects. $500 shipped and insured.
  7. Rayman30

Audeze LCD-X 2021

Sadly never get the time to use these anymore, breaks my heart but decided to sell them. They are in perfect functional and cosmetic condition, and sound amazing. Comes with headphones and single ended cable, original case they came in, also can throw in a balanced XLR if needed. $860 shipped...
  8. Rayman30

WTB: Budget headphone amplifier

Looking for something decent and a low price. FOUND, thanks to everyone who replied.
  9. Rayman30

Delete

For sale is a lightly used pair of Focal Elegia Closed Back Headphones, smoke free home, very well taken care of. Comes with everything you see in the box. Price - $300 with free USPS Priority Insurance (Insured)
  10. Rayman30

My first experience with a Boutique Audio Outlet

I am currently on a work trip in Atlanta, its a big city so I google "Hifi Audio Shops" which showed the closest one being a place "Hifi Buys" so I took a trip there today after work. It was a hole in the wall, on the bottom level of a strip mall. When I walked in however, I was shocked at the...
  11. Rayman30

Hidizs S9 Pro volume glitch

At work I use a Hidizs S9 Pro, typically on Focal headphones with a balanced 2.5mm to 4.4mm adapter. Today I connected some LCD-X to it via the unbalanced 3.5MM connection, however when I did this I noticed I could no longer control the volume in Windows, it acts like its going up and down, but...
  12. Rayman30

Looking for a travel DAC/AMP

I was hoping to get some opinions and or recommendations. On work trips I am using Focal Elegia headphones, out of an Asus G14 (2022) laptop. The onboard doesn't sound bad to my ears, but I often am listening at 90-100 volume depending on the song's volume level. I am starting to think about...
  13. Rayman30

FS: Schitt Magni 3+ AMP

For sale is a lightly used Schiit Magni 3+ headphone amplifier. $100 + Free Shipping in the US Comes with unit and AC power supply (Not shown) also RCA jumper cable if requested.
  14. Rayman30

FS: Topping D50 DAC

For sale is a Topping D50 DAC in good condition, it does have some burn in on the screen (as pictured) but is fully functional. $100 shipped.
  15. Rayman30

FS: Hifiman Ananda

For sale is a pair of Hifiman Ananda in good condition, adult owned and from a smoke free home. This come with the following: Headphones Box Manuals Stock Cable +Periapt Cable Price - $479.99 shipped (USPS Priority with insurance)
  16. Rayman30

Sundara vs. Ananda revisited

I originally posted a subjective comparison of these 2 headphones, I have spent a lot more time with them and figured I would post a quantifiable comparison between them that can serve as a conclusion of the original comparison. Ananda +Sense of size and space (Soundstage) +Softer presentation...
  17. Rayman30

Adam T5V vs. Adam A5X

Was looking at these 2 models of monitors, I was wondering if anyone has the opportunity to hear them, and if so is the A5X worth double the price? I have an untreated room, and they would be on stands about 4 foot from the wall.
  18. Rayman30

Looking for an active sub for Swans M200MKIII+

Not sure how to connect it, I am inexperienced with home audio. But I am trying to find a quality sub for my Swans M200MKIII+, not looking to bring the house down, a small active 8" would do the trick, non-ported if possible, I definitely prefer quality to quantity, and I prefer a punchy and...
  19. Rayman30

FS: Topping A50S Headphone Amplifier

For sale is a Topping A50S Headphone Amplifier, in excellent condition and from a smoke free home. Price - $150 shipped
Top Bottom