Search results

1. Blur

In the Queue: A list of what's to come

I was thinking it might not be a bad idea to ask Amir and the rest of the reviewers to provide a Queue of what is coming down the measurement pipeline. This would provide us with a peak as to what's coming. Think of it as a rough schedule. Might cut down on follow up emails and schedule...
  2. Blur

Still receiving emails: All email notices turned off

Anyone else receiving mass emails even though their email notes are turned off? Do I have to turn off all notifications elsewhere too?
  3. Blur

Closed / Sold

Closed Sold
  4. Blur

Sold

Sold
  5. Blur

A/B Testing: Simple signal addition make sense?

I was thinking about how I used to take music files of different resolution and invert one and add them together to see what was left. Often shockingly nothing or just some artifacts in the compressed versions, but nothing really audible. Now I got to thinking about how to easily do the same...
  6. Blur

Sold - Closed

sold
  7. Blur

Blur's Top 10 Tracks: Clarity and Enjoyment

1.) Rendez-vous by the French Cafe Ensemble - Midnight in Paris: Classic Gypsy Jazz Swing 2.) Mozart's Quartet in G Major Op K156 I. Presto - Exam Study Classical Music 3.) Invisible by Baby Charles - Baby Charles 4.)Take Five by Dave Brubeck Quartet - Legacy Edition 5.) Bay of Bengal by...
  8. Blur

DAC Output Voltage and Basic Design

I found this link very useful in understanding the basic topologies of 3 DAC styles. You get advantages and disadvantages of each and a general picture of why each may be used. https://www.eetimes.com/2-vrms-a-funny-old-standard/
  9. Blur

Headphone Amp: Harsh vs Smooth

I've been listening and comparing headphone gear for over 20 years now and want to see if any of you have the same experience as I. The Gear: Schiit Magni 3 SMSL SP200 THX ( Using the single ended inputs and output ) Headphone: Aeon Flow Open ( 2 notch filters ) With the Magni 3 I notice...
  10. Blur

Any interest in measuring a HeadRoom BUDA ( Balanced Ultra Desktop Amp )?

I'm hoping to send in my BUDA for review and measurement. It would be really nice to get objective measurements and an outside review done. Any interest from the rest of the members here?
Top Bottom