Search results

1. Bear123

Revel F36 tower speakers $1350

Pair of mint condition Revel F36 speakers. MSRP $2200+tax. Selling for $1350 with all original packaging. These are the slightly bigger brother to the F35 tested here on ASR. Local pickup 15401 will consider driving to meet.
  2. Bear123

Pair of Rythmik FV15HP2

I have a pair of Rythmik FV15HP2. They have been factory upgraded from 600 watt amp to 900 watt Hypex HX1000XLR3 amplifiers. The drivers have also been factory upgraded to handle the extra power….so these are basically prototype FV15HP2. Expect about +1.5dB from standard FV15HP. Standard...
  3. Bear123

Revel in-wall speaker measurements…spinorama, in room, Audysey XT32

With the recent talk and review of in wall speakers, I thought this might be an interesting topic. My main audio/video system is in my living room, so aesthetics play a big role in the selection and placement of equipment. As such, I decided to use in wall speakers for surrounds. There is no...
  4. Bear123

Rythmik FV15HP2

I have a pair of Rythmik FV15HP subwoofers in my main system. These have been the best, or one of the few best low tune 15" ported subwoofers available for around ten years now. Rythmik decided to see if they could eek out just a bit more performance from them, and decided to test a change in...
  5. Bear123

Revel C25 center mint condition $400

As the title says, I have a Revel C25 piano black center channel for sale. $400 buyer pays shipping and paypal fees. I tried to price this such that it would be a good deal shipped. MSRP $750. Zip is 15401(USA) if you are close enough to pick up, or to use for shipping estimates.
  6. Bear123

Infinity RC263 vs Revel C25 center channel with measurements

Hey gang. I currently have Revel F36 L/R with C25 center channel, along with Revel W263 in wall surrounds, and a pair of Rythmik FV15HP in my living room. Almost all listening/watching is done in this room whether TV, movies, or music in 2.2 or multi channel. Source is Denon AVRX3300 and...
  7. Bear123

What is going on with Paradigm?

This is one of the many marketing blurbs from Paradigms website: "Loudspeakers should be neutral, and have no identifiable sound of their own. The Holy Grail of audio is a loudspeaker that is so utterly transparent that the performance sounds "live," with nothing coming between the performer...
  8. Bear123

Help with bluetooth for PC for wireless headphones.

Heya ASR headphone peeps. I don't use a computer for headphones for audio, so pretty clueless in this regard. My daughter, however, does use a PC and headphones extensively. I'm thinking she is not able to use wireless headphones with her PC. She does have a pair of Bose wireless NC...
  9. Bear123

FS: Rythmik FV15HP

Rythmik FV15HP black oak for sale. Less than 1 year old, perfect condition. $1200 $2300/pair. Local pickup 15401, will drive to meet.
  10. Bear123

Should I eq my Revel F36 based on spinorama and in room response?

Hey guys, something I've kind of wondered about since getting these speakers....not based on any subjective deficiency I've noticed, but rather just based on spin data and the corresponding in room response measurements. I assume due in part to their 2.5 way design and lack of a dedicated...
  11. Bear123

Revel F36 and C25 center $1750 (not available anymore)

Almost new Revel F36 towers in piano black and C25 center channel. $1750 for all three. Buyer pays shipping and PayPal. 15401 if you want to estimate shipping or see if your within driving distance.
  12. Bear123

Pandora premium subscription expired. Should I change services?

I've listened to Pandora for a few years. I have a good handful of stations that are well tailored to my tastes in music. It takes a fair bit of time to customize stations in this way, which makes me a bit reluctant to switch to another streaming service. I can do Pandora for $4.99 month, at...
  13. Bear123

How to quickly and easily spot new reviews on ASR

Hey gang, if there is an easy way to find this, apologies. Does anyone else have trouble figuring out if a new review has been posted somewhere on the site? It seems as though there are a good dozen or so forums and sub forums that one must navigate through in order to see if a new product...
  14. Bear123

Revel F36, Revel C25, JBL550P sub, dual PSA S1512 subs in room measurements.

Hey gang, I know a lot of folks are locked in with the quarantine, so I thought a thread involving these speakers and subs might be interesting. As the thread indicates, I have Revel F36 L/R speakers, Revel C25 center, W263 in wall surrounds, and just(somewhat sadly) sold my most...
Top Bottom