Search results

1. C

S.M.S.L PO100, PO100 PRO & PO100 AK - Measurements (Digital Interfaces & DAC)

Hello, dont be confused by my question. But at which position isnt your Volume working. My pin is at the uac 1 position and my volume control on the Iphone works. If the pin is on UAC2 it doesnt. By your description it must be the opposite. Or does the switch read opposite. I want the volume...
  2. C

S.M.S.L PO100, PO100 PRO & PO100 AK - Measurements (Digital Interfaces & DAC)

Hello guys, after watching the measurements I see measurement of jitter as low as 1 to 0.2ps. The manual and the advertising talking about 75ps typical. Why is there such a huge gap? Did i understand something wrong? I have an old xmos 208 with tcxo´s here and it should have around 4.6ps. Now...
  3. C

The Denon & LG & Apple TV lip sync drama troubleshoot

Update: LG G2 internal apps are synced. Hurray... i can watch content. On B1 this doesnt work!!! The delay exists now also WITHOUT match frame rate!!! The TV is a replacement. (B1 to G2) Till today i gain the first achievement. Internal apps are synced via EARC. Next step for me is to connect...
  4. C

Its ALWAYS the video which is behind audio. In other words: audio comes first then the video.
  5. C

I make a slo motion video with my iphone. And at 40ms it hits for my eyes on the youtube app which is at 60hz exactly the point. Then i go to netflix and now its 24hz or 24p whatever. And its not even close. Just to remind. Im from europe i use PAL format and my apple tv is set to 50hz. This...
  6. C

The thing is: The youtube app plays at 60hz refreshrate. If i correct the delay value on the denon in this case its 40ms youtube will be ok. As soon as i start a netflix content it is switched to 24. The delay changes. Now the 40ms is not right anymore.
  7. C

Update: Now the setup is: LG G2 ATV 4k gen 2 AVC-X3700h On ATV match frame rate active, adjust range also active. Delay is still present. Not as much as with the b1 but present. This was the moment when my remote control flys through my room. Let me conclude something: I switched the ATV, I...
  8. C

I take a short clip. I hope you will be able to watch. This is with activated frame rate matching on fire tv. Controlled on tv at 24hz. https://we.tl/t-M4v7c0aLkV Dont know how long you can download this. This forum doesnt allow me to upload this so i do it on wetransfer =)
  9. C

Oh that is hard to tell. I have connected my cable tv on the tv itself. There were some channels where it was async. But some are not async. After trying this. We start Netflix app on the tv. I want to compare the sound via earc after im not sure with live tv. My partner (girl... dont know how...
  10. C

if its the receiver i would expect any users of denon and marantz since 2020 would complain about this. I cannot believe that any person who use these devices always set manually delays. But im not sure.
  11. C

Your thread is covering a weird problem tho :D Little update on fire tv stick. I found a content where the fire tv is changing its output framerate to 24. The movie venom i hope i can say this here :D Oh wonder. The problem appears. :D Audio out of sync now. Disabling match framerate. Good...
  12. C

yep who needs 4k, who needs, atmos, who needs power, who needs streaming where is the point of the whole new devices.
  13. C

I understand your statements but: clip 1: Of course i tried all these settings. The most on my webos is a little different. For sure it is possible to get internal apps in sync if you delay them softwarewise. This is still not the problem here. The sound source is not the LG. The sound sources...
  14. C

My last action will be a new tv with the warranty process. I will reply if this fixes the problem. If all not work this will be the only solution. As sad as it is.
  15. C

CEC or handshake issues are not present here. All functions working except the audio sync. I have done some handshake resets recently. There two methods to do this. 2 Resets with apple tv and the new one.. All with newest firmware. The mainboard switched force me to reset the tv. I updated it...
  16. C

My TV is the LG B19LA. I checked with match framerate on with the diagnostic feature for vrr (green button spam) that the actual framerate ist used. It shows 24hz for example in watching dolby vision content. The TV has to tell which delay it is producing to display the picture in difference...
  17. C

I tried an old 2.0 high speed cable and a hdmi 2.1 certified. Both had the same issue.
  18. C

The LG B1 is a TV which supports vrr. So i can really check if the content is 24. It seems the picture gets added this delay. If it stays in 50 for example the delay is less. What i wonder is who is using tvs which have vrr. Maybe the combination here is the problem
  19. C

Apple switched my complete device. The problem persists. So. Apple Software broken??? i dont get why nobody else has this.
Top Bottom