Search results

1. J

ICEPower 125ASX2 Class D Amplifier Review

You can get these: https://www.minidsp.com/products/plate-amplifiers/pwr-ice125
  2. J

I recieved the Vocopro from Adorama today too. Its does look like the one I got from China however there is some small board layout changes. It might be just a rev change. I swapped the board into the ghentaudio case and it worked great. I am happy with the sound and it will make a home in my...
  3. J

Adorama just shipped mine out today. On the website they have it now listed as "This item is no longer available." Looks like I got the last one.
  4. J

I just did a simple search on the site and found the answer and it does have the 125ASX2. I am going to order this one. Thanks!
  5. J

This amp has the 125ASX2 board inside of it?
  6. J

No FCT stamps on mine at all so most likely its a fake. The price was ~160.00 USD and the one from profusion is 245USD plus 50USD shipping to Canada. I am going to try to repair this one before buying from profusion. Does any one know the ohms of the resister by the P100 connector?
  7. J

Here are photos of the front and back. How can you tell if its a fake?
  8. J

I have a feeling its a fake but I just hoped it worked. I tested the board with my multi meter and there is no short between ground or the other V line. Suprising thing is that the next component is the fuse and it didnt blow. I even if I repair this one I should by a real one just to be safe.
  9. J

I purchased the 125ASX2 board and the ghentaudio case. The board was from a chineese seller on ebay. I installed it in the case and on the first power on the componet by the power connect popped. Do you think this is repairable? (See attached photo) If so, anyone know what component that it...
  10. J

Decent Bluetooth to Spdif receiver?

I use the BluDento BLT-HD with a Schiit stack and Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro (250ohm) at work. My source is Tidal from a LG Thinq G8 phone. The LG and BluBento both have aptX-HD and it sounds pretty good. The Avantree has aptX Low Latency ment for Video Sync. For pure music the aptX-HD...
  11. J

Decent Bluetooth to Spdif receiver?

I have BluDento BLT-HD and it rocks. https://www.amazon.com/Upgraded-BluDento-Bluetooth-Receiver-Speakers/dp/B07F6ZP5WF
Top Bottom