Search results

1. W

Do solid state amplifiers not produce any even order harmonic distortion?

Just like the title says. Also conversely do tube amplifiers produce any odd order harmonic distortion? Thanks
  2. W

Sennheiser HD 580 parts

My Sennheiser headphones inner foam is rotted. Also the headband is flattened. Earpads are fine however I wouldn't mind replacing all three. I've looked on Amazon and Ebay and see there are various options. I just want oem or equivalent replacements. Where do I get them? Thanks
  3. W

Sound United, B&W, has entered agreement to been sold mid 2022.

Note: Sound United includes: Denon®, Marantz®, Bowers and Wilkins, Polk Audio, Classé, Definitive Technology, HEOS, and Boston Acoustics®. Didn't find this posted elsewhere...
  4. W

deleted

deleted
  5. W

Multi Eq X app is available in the Microsoft store

Here's some good info: https://www.avsforum.com/threads/audyssey-multeq-x.3228468/ After all the issues with the Audyssey app I'm not willing to jump in at $200.00 just yet. However I would like to start seeing user reviews to those who do buy it now.
  6. W

With a single ended preamp and power amp do XLR connections help?

I noticed quite a bit more gear these days with XLR connectors. I am wondering if when using single ended pre and power amps if using XLR's connections still reduce noise or is there another advantage I am not aware of? Thanks
  7. W

How can one amp rated at 130 wpc stereo and another rated at 120 wpc x5

with the same gain of 26.5 and have the same input sensitivity of 1.5 watts. The stereo amplifier is rated at 130 watts rms per channel. The 5 channel amp is rated at 120 wpc all channels driven for a total of 600 watts rms. The stereo amp is a Rotel 1552 mkii and the other is the Rotel 1555 5...
  8. W

What is the output impedance of Denon X3--- series AVR's

I'm referring to the preamp output impedance. Thanks!
Top Bottom