Search results

1. J

SOLD!!!: Topping MX5 Audio Headphone & Speaker Amplifier 384kHz DSD256 DAC

I have a Topping MX5 Audio Headphone & Speaker Amplifier 384kHz DSD256 DAC. Unit is in excellent condition with all original packaging and accessories. I am the original owner and purchased from Apos Audio in April 2022. Asking price is $200 Shipping/insurance and payment fees are the...
  2. J

SOLD!!!: 2 x Revel C783 8" In-Ceiling Loudspeakers

I have a 2 Revel C783 8" In-Ceiling Loudspeakers for sale. One is new, sealed in box, the other was only removed so that it could be tested at AudioScienceReview, you can see that review here: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/revel-c783-in-ceiling-speaker-review.48097...
  3. J

SOLD!!!: Devialet Phantom II 95dB (Iconic White)

I have a Devialet Phantom II 95dB in Iconic White for sale. It is in excellent condition with original packaging and includes accessories. It was purchased as an "open box" item in 2021. Asking price is $700 Shipping/insurance and payment fees are the responsibility of the buyer. I prefer using...
  4. J

SOLD!!!: Sennheiser HD 800 S open-back headphones

I have a pair of Sennheiser HD 800 S dynamic open-back headphones for sale. They are in very good condition with original packaging and includes all documents, accessories and headphone cables. They were purchased as an "open box" item in 2021. Asking price is $1000 Shipping/insurance and...
  5. J

SOLD!!!: RME ADI-2 Pro FS R Black Edition AD/DA Converter

I have a RME ADI-2 Pro FS R Black Edition AD/DA Converter for sale. It is in excellent condition with original packaging and includes all documents and accessories. I am the original owner, non-smoking environment, purchased direct from rme-shop.com in May 2021. Asking price is $1350...
  6. J

SOLD!!!: Revel Performa3 C208 (piano black)

I have a Revel Performa3 C208 3-way center channel loudspeaker (piano black) for sale. It is in very good condition. I have only the speaker and the magnetic fabric grill, I do not have the adjustable feet or original packaging or accessories. The item was purchased used last year. There are...
  7. J

SOLD!!!: Genelec 8351B SAM 3-Way Powered Coaxial Studio Monitor (Dark Grey, single)

I have a single 8351B purchased from an authorized Genelec dealer in November 2021. It is in very good condition with original packaging and accessories. There are very subtle cosmetic blemishes/smooth spots on the top which you can view in the photos, performance is not affected and the monitor...
  8. J

SOLD!!!: Neumann MA 1 Monitor Alignment Microphone and Calibration System

I have a Neumann MA 1 kit which has only been used once in excellent condition with all original packaging and documents. I am asking $150 for it, half the price of a new one. Price includes shipping. So if you have need of one, buy this one and save! Photos available on request I am located...
  9. J

SOLD!!!: KEF LS50 Wireless II Active Wireless 2-Way Mini Monitor Speakers (Pair, Black) + KC62 Subwoofer Carbon Black + KW1 Wireless Kit

I have a pair of KEF LS50 Wireless II Active Wireless 2-Way Mini Monitor Speakers (Black) for sale. They are in excellent condition with original packaging. I am asking $1500 for these. I also have a KEF KC62 6.5" 1000 Watt Powered Subwoofer (Carbon Black) plus the KEF KW1 Wireless Adapter Kit...
  10. J

SOLD!!!: Genelec 8351B SAM 3-Way Powered Coaxial Studio Monitor (Dark Grey, Pair) + 7360A SAM 10 inch Powered Studio Subwoofer

I have a pair of 8351B purchased from an authorized Genelec dealer in November 2021. They are in excellent condition with original packaging. One monitor has some cosmetic blemishes on the top which you can view in the photos, performance is not affected and the monitors have always performed...
  11. J

SOLD!!!: Neumann MT 48 USB-C Audio Interface (new, sealed in box)

Selling a Neumann MT 48 USB-C Audio Interface. It is brand new, sealed, in box. I am asking $1550. I believe that will save the buyer over 250 USD vs. purchasing new from the usual online and local dealers. You can view specifications and details at mt48.neumann.com It was purchased "mint...
  12. J

SOLD!!!: Genelec 7350A 8 inch Powered Studio Subwoofer

I have a Genelec 7350A 8 inch Powered Studio Subwoofer purchased from an authorized Genelec dealer in November 2020. It is in excellent condition with original packaging. Asking $950 I have moved to a larger listening space and am now using 7360A, so I would like to sell this sub...
  13. J

SOLD!!!: Monolith by Monoprice HTP-1

Selling a Monolith by Monoprice HTP-1 in excellent condition with factory packaging and including all accessories.. Asking $3300 Shipping/insurance and payment fees are the responsibility of the buyer. I greatly prefer using PayPal for the protection of buyer and seller. Shipping from ZIP code...
  14. J

SOLD!!!: Denon AVR-X4700H

Selling a Denon AVR-X4700H in excellent condition with factory packaging and including all accessories.. Asking $1250 Shipping/insurance and payment fees are the responsibility of the buyer. I greatly prefer using PayPal for the protection of buyer and seller. Shipping from ZIP code 92009...
  15. J

SOLD!!!: Bluesound Node N130 (black)

Selling a Bluesound Node N130 in excellent condition with factory packaging and including all accessories. Asking $400 Shipping/insurance and payment fees are the responsibility of the buyer. I greatly prefer using PayPal for the protection of buyer and seller. Shipping from ZIP code 92009...
  16. J

SOLD!!!: Genelec 8341A SAM 3-Way Powered Coaxial Studio Monitor (Dark Grey, Pair)

I have a pair of 8341A purchased from an authorized Genelec dealer in April 2021. They are in excellent condition with original packaging. Asking $4000 I have moved to a larger listening space and am now using 8351B, so I would like to sell this pair. Shipping/insurance and payment fees are...
  17. J

SOLD!!!: Genelec 8351B SAM 3-Way Powered Coaxial Studio Monitor (Dark Grey, Single) - NEW - $3200

I have a single 8351B purchased from an authorized Genelec dealer in March 2022. It is brand new and unopened. Originally intended as a center channel but circumstances have changed and it is no longer needed. I am asking $3200. For a buyer serious about purchasing, I can open the box and...
  18. J

SOLD!!!: Revel Performa3 C205 $500

Selling a Revel C205 in piano black. As seen in photos, there is a ding in the back right corner. Otherwise, the speaker is in perfect order physically and functionally, no other blemishes. The imprefection is only visible from the rear of the speaker so not seen in normal use. Shipping and...
  19. J

SOLD!!!: Buckeye Hypex NC502MP Amplifier, 2-channel (black, with SpeakOn connectors) $649

Excellent condition, used less than 20 hours. I am the original and sole owner, device purchased directly from Buckeye Amps in August of 2021. Item has always been gently-treated and kept in a temperature-controlled, smoke-free environment. Includes amplifier and power cable in original (plain...
  20. J

For FREE: Infinity Primus home theater speakers

I have a set of Infinity Primus home theater speakers that I purchased new in (I think) 2009. They have been through several moves since then, and as such, they have a few nicks and scratches on the exterior but, to my knowledge, they all work just fine. They have just been sitting in my attic...
Top Bottom