Search results

1. J

SOLD!!!: Revel Performa3 C208 (piano black)

This was sold, thanks for the interest
  2. J

SOLD!!!: Genelec 8351B SAM 3-Way Powered Coaxial Studio Monitor (Dark Grey, single)

One of these sold, the buyer backed out on the other, so I have a single still available.
  3. J

SOLD!!!: Topping MX5 Audio Headphone & Speaker Amplifier 384kHz DSD256 DAC

I have a Topping MX5 Audio Headphone & Speaker Amplifier 384kHz DSD256 DAC. Unit is in excellent condition with all original packaging and accessories. I am the original owner and purchased from Apos Audio in April 2022. Asking price is $200 Shipping/insurance and payment fees are the...
  4. J

SOLD!!!: 2 x Revel C783 8" In-Ceiling Loudspeakers

I have a 2 Revel C783 8" In-Ceiling Loudspeakers for sale. One is new, sealed in box, the other was only removed so that it could be tested at AudioScienceReview, you can see that review here: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/revel-c783-in-ceiling-speaker-review.48097...
  5. J

F206 pair is sold! C208 is still available
  6. J

SOLD!!!: Devialet Phantom II 95dB (Iconic White)

I have a Devialet Phantom II 95dB in Iconic White for sale. It is in excellent condition with original packaging and includes accessories. It was purchased as an "open box" item in 2021. Asking price is $700 Shipping/insurance and payment fees are the responsibility of the buyer. I prefer using...
  7. J

SOLD!!!: Sennheiser HD 800 S open-back headphones

I have a pair of Sennheiser HD 800 S dynamic open-back headphones for sale. They are in very good condition with original packaging and includes all documents, accessories and headphone cables. They were purchased as an "open box" item in 2021. Asking price is $1000 Shipping/insurance and...
  8. J

SOLD!!!: RME ADI-2 Pro FS R Black Edition AD/DA Converter

I have a RME ADI-2 Pro FS R Black Edition AD/DA Converter for sale. It is in excellent condition with original packaging and includes all documents and accessories. I am the original owner, non-smoking environment, purchased direct from rme-shop.com in May 2021. Asking price is $1350...
  9. J

I have a Revel Performa3 C208 3-way center channel loudspeaker (piano black) for sale. It is in very good condition. I have only the speaker and the magnetic fabric grill, I do not have the adjustable feet or original packaging or accessories. The item was purchased used last year. There are...
  10. J

SOLD!!!: Genelec 8351B SAM 3-Way Powered Coaxial Studio Monitor (Dark Grey, single)

I have a single 8351B purchased from an authorized Genelec dealer in November 2021. It is in very good condition with original packaging and accessories. There are very subtle cosmetic blemishes/smooth spots on the top which you can view in the photos, performance is not affected and the monitor...
  11. J

SOLD!!!: Neumann MA 1 Monitor Alignment Microphone and Calibration System

I have a Neumann MA 1 kit which has only been used once in excellent condition with all original packaging and documents. I am asking $150 for it, half the price of a new one. Price includes shipping. So if you have need of one, buy this one and save! Photos available on request I am located...
Top Bottom