Search results

1. S

Audiophile headphones for games + dac/amp suggestion

I actually meant it the other way, that i would connect g6 to pc with usb and then connect g6 through line out to external dac(if the line out is digital we should be bypassing g6 dac chip) and then external dac to headphone amp normally with rca. Curious if this would be possible?
  2. S

G6 has some line out in form of jack, claims to be optical as well. I guess it would be possible to connect to some other external headphone amp. Out of curiosity is it possible to connect g6 with optical cable to DAC so g6 would work just for virtualizing sound?
  3. S

Virtual 7.1 Surround Sound processing in Headphones

Guys, who like SBX, have u tried redscape to compare it?
  4. S

Yes, in redscape when i turned on surround and equalized according to oratory, i figured out that amp on pro v2 is just not enough. I dont need to buy everything at once. Maybe i should buy amp first and then i will decide if the rest is worth upgrading?
  5. S

Hi, currently i own Toppping Dx3 pro v2 + Akg k712 pro. But i have feeling there is room for improvment. I am looking into Topping L30 II amp. It is priced fairly in europe and looks very good. The question is, should i keep dx3 pro v2 as dac or switch it for something like E30II or invest more...
  6. S

Cable or connectors for AKG headphones

Hi, can u advise good short mini xlr to 3.5jack cable for AKG headphones? What about this? https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/head...one-cable-35mm-to-mini-xlr-f-13m-p-10136.html Any better for the same or lower price? Or DIY best solution, which connectors to use? Thanks.
Top Bottom