Search results

1. V

Raspberry pi Vs wiim mini

I have both and I am trying to decide between the two. I guess I should just hook up both to my SMSL DO 100 DAC and switch between the two and then I could hear the sound signature of each. I would use the raspberry pi usb output and the optical from the Wiim mini. The app I uses is the same...
  2. V

Elac B5 original

I just picked up a set of these elac B5 speakers. I saw them and I got them on a impulse for a small room. I seem to remember that they were supposed to a good value. Any of the other members have experience with this one?
  3. V

Help find a ceramic cap for the power switch

I have a Sound Valves ST 70 kit I just built and it let out a puff of smoke and now the switch is not functioning. I can unplug it but I doesn’t make sense to me what is happening. I read the instructions and I also saw a picture of the way it supposed to be and it looks like it it is different...
  4. V

Streamer using the usb output to a balanced dac to a tube preamp balanced to an amplifier with a single ended rca will it have 60 cycles artifacts?

Streamer using the usb output to a balanced dac to a tube preamp balanced to an amplifier with a single ended rca will it have 60 cycles artifacts?
  5. V

Sound Valves VTA ST70i

I had a Dynaco st70 back in my early years and it was a fun little amp . I ended up modding it and I do not know what happened to it but I just decided to get a similar one. I found a kit on eBay and I am going to try to assemble it for a weekend project. Okay I have not done anything like this...
  6. V

Auris audifi

I just received a new inexpensive streamer and so far I am thinking about removing my raspberry pi and replacing it with this. Anyone else has any experience with this?
  7. V

What is the best choice?

Shanling M2X Portable Music Player Or Newest Ipad 7th generation Both will be used mostly with a JDS labs EL Dac II but occasionally without. I can obviously use the IPad for other tasks but I am just wondering what would sound the best. Please advise. PS I am going to be streaming Tidal.
Top Bottom