Search results

1. J

Good and affordable alternatives to Belkin PF Surge protectors and Power conditioners

Hello there, I used to have a Belkin PF40 when I was living in France, and now I'm living in USA and have had to sell my Belkin as it was said it was not compatible. Now I need to buy a new thing like the Belkin PF product in order to use my gears knowing that my amplifiers need to be...
  2. J

Phono amp with XLR output for Pro-ject Debut Carbon

Hello there, i'll have a Pro-ject Debut Carbon turntable for christmas ;-) this choice was quite easy compared to the number of feedbacks and the price range. now comes the more complex part, choosing the phono amp to link to my EMOTIVA XMC2. I've two choices for connecting the turntable to the...
  3. J

Help needed - Alternative to DCX2496 or not

hello everyone, i need your help and expertise My DCX2496 is dead or almost, i'm not able to store anymore my settings and everytime i restart it all is gone, factory reset does not help. So before buying the same one, I'm asking if there is not a better alternative today. My objective is simple...
  4. J

French/ european Hypex power amp builder

Hello, I would be interested in a build composed of: - 1 Hypex NC100HF 100W (for tweeters front speakers) - 1 Hypex NC502 500W (for woofers front speakers) - 3 Hypex NC122 125W (rear and atmos) - 1 Hypex NC252 250W (central) - with 12V trigger - and XLR inputs connectors (if possible only) Who...
  5. J

Help for choosing the best DAC

Hello everyone, I need your help as i'm unable to take the right decision for my next purchase. Here are my gears: -Radpberry pi 4 with squeezelite -hifiberry digi AES output - EMOTIVA XMC1 in reference Audio mode - MiniDSP - AIWA P22 for high - CROWN K1 for bass - JBL XPL200 speakers bi...
  6. J

Current gears - Too much conversion A/D/A - your thoughts?

Hi everyone, I recently discovered this site (shame on me), which seems so amazing and neutral in the product analysis, i love this way of thinking! congrats to all of you for that! I currently have the list of hardware below, and i think that there is too many conversions in the signals that...
Top Bottom