Search results

1. M

Need small desktop amplifier to pair with Topping DX7 and Monitor Audio Silver 8s

I'm of the age where I'm too old to go out at New Year, and I have kids, so I decided to recreate a 90s house club in my living room and invited all my friends over to stay. Bought the Krell to use as a stereo amp and the Topping DX7 Pro as the DAC (which also drives a subwoofer). It was thanks...
  2. M

Need small desktop amplifier to pair with Topping DX7 and Monitor Audio Silver 8s

Hi CDMC, That's great thank you for the suggestion so quickly. The iom ncore 122mp pro looks like a good sized unit and a recommendation on ASR. I'll see if there are any other suggestions, but have added that unit to the list!
  3. M

I listen to music all day when working at home, and my current setup is: Laptop as music source Topping DX7 Pro as DAC Krell KAV-2250 as power amplifier Monitor Audio Silver 8s as speakers (4 Ohm, 200W RMS) The Krell is a big beast and takes a significant amount of room up on my desktop. It was...
  4. M

Dedicated streamer with spotify offline

I've recently embarked on a new digital only streaming setup but I'm struggling to find something which ticks these boxes: 1. Plays Spotify, preferably with Spotify connect so I can control it from my phone 2. Has the ability to play Spotify offline (i.e. like the android app, ios app or...
Top Bottom