Search results

1. xykreinov

A Call For Humor!

The internet has enough cat videos as is
  2. xykreinov

A Call For Humor!

3. xykreinov

A Call For Humor!

I remember this genius kid back in high school. He was over 2 years ahead in several subjects. But, he'd often play dumb whenever he could so nobody would bother him about homework or extracurriculars.
  4. xykreinov

A Call For Humor!

5. xykreinov

A Call For Humor!

I'm sure there's hundreds more great ones I could find. A class act
  6. xykreinov

A Call For Humor!

7. xykreinov

What are we listening to right now..

I was just recently listening to "Britney Spears" lol Always love the bari sax in this
  8. xykreinov

The Technical Look Of Gran Turismo Music

Interesting info. I also call bs on lossless and gaming at the same time being too CPU intensive for the consoles. I'd like to be proven wrong, but if my old clunker 2000s laptop could do it years ago, it should be a cake walk for a damn PS5. Maybe they're aiming for some maximum efficiency...
  9. xykreinov

What Spotify data show about the decline of English | The Economist

Lol no surprises here. It's not possible for me to even pretend to like most English pop stuff anymore. I'd rather listen to Spanish or Japanese where I can't understand a single word than listen to Drake.
  10. xykreinov

A Call For Humor!

I remember my friend in middle school giving the old family room couch a "custom cheetah print" treatment. He started picking at the fake leather and couldn't stop until the middle cushion was nearly bare. My parents threw out the couch years ago, but still occasionally argue about whether it...
  11. xykreinov

A Call For Humor!

12. xykreinov

A Call For Humor!

13. xykreinov

A Call For Humor!

The gap between the average lifespan of males and females explained in one photo
  14. xykreinov

CHORD Mojo 2 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

Many DAPs, even pricey ones, have surprisingly bad audio hardware for what they are. LG's flagship phones since the V30 have had better DACs than most DAPs, and at least some phones can be rooted for use with things like Viper4Android. I can't really stand Android without root. Regardless, I...
  15. xykreinov

A Call For Humor!

16. xykreinov

A Call For Humor!

17. xykreinov

A Call For Humor!

Good ol Norm. Miss him
  18. xykreinov

A Call For Humor!

Top Bottom