Search results

1. K

Review and Measurements of SMSL SP200 THX HP Amp

Got it after what seemed like forever. Dx3 pro with this amp is all that one needs. This setup with the quality of sound it produces should be 5 times its price in my opinion seriously a good time to be a audio head
  2. K

SMSL SP200: Do We Get Golden Samples For Review?

I also forgot to mention the USB A to B cable is 2.0 rather than 3.0 is that a problem?
  3. K

I have the Beyerdynamic 1990 dt pro. I shall post pictures soon give me a moment. I want an amp that will cover all bases for me + I found the DX3 pro lacked that little OOMPH.
  4. K

Problem solved, but rather pissed! Well, looks like when using USB/optical OUTPUT to my PC on my DX3 PRO as a dac amp combo it is fine, the moment I use my SMSL amp and set my DX3 pro as a dac, I can only use the optical connection as the noise goes away! however that means I am limited to...
  5. K

Well after what seemed like ages I just got my SMSL AMP got it paired up with my DX3 pro via RCA and Im hearing Static or some sort of noise when nothing is playing!! I have been using my DX3 pro for the last few days as an headphone amp as I was waiting for my SMSL amp and no noise was on my...
  6. K

By chanel imblanace do you mean one ear cup on the headphone is louder then the other one? I'm told this is only a problem with iems not high ohmage headphones
  7. K

The amount of amps that have sold and your hearing the very few vocal on the Internet don't let that fool you. SMSL make amazing products just buy it and worse case scenario just send it back get refund
  8. K

Do you think its worth it for me to upgrade from my Xonar DG Sound Card?

What I like about the audio scene recently is the rise of BUDGET FRIENDLY/ VERY COMPETITIVE products WITHOUT NO COMPROMISES in QAULITY it is truly a good time to be invested in this market I. E see amirm recent reviews on dacs and amps especially in the 200 to 400 dollar range. Dx3pro as a...
  9. K

My man!! I got the dx3 pro and the smsl sp200 you have arguably one of the best setups for money well done! That amp will power most headphones even 600ohms and that dac is amazing quality
  10. K

Take it from me, I had many sound cards headsets e.t.c which then lead me down the path of high end headphones and dedicated amp dacs. In my PC I have one of the most expensive sound cards you can buy the asus raid strix dlx 7.1. For the same if not slightly more the sound that comes from a...
  11. K

So this has confused me even more with my smsl So from what I am told set my dx3 pro dac to 8db variable dac mode (instead of dac mode) and use the smsl amp to change volume? I am a complete audio noob so what's the best way for someone with dt 1990 pros with this amp and a dx3 pro dac
  12. K

Long Time Lurker - SMSL SP200 + DX3 Pro Ldac (V2)

Great responses guys So I'm just going to plug in the dx3 set it to variable control and set it to - 8db (I'm guessing minus 8db or just 8db?) Windows at 100% and just use amp in low gain and adjust amp as necessary. Or go the set amp at low gain and at a level which I will never exceed (1 o...
  13. K

What is this filter mode I have been hearing about this dac? Which one shall I set it to I hear the 3 is the defualt one and that's fine
  14. K

Thanks for that detailed response it was beautiful it has made my mind at ease with said purchases. Good audio gear will always translate into good gaming gear so I'm just after most fidelity and transperency for my money. None of That VS BS However I do have a high end sound card anyway to...
  15. K

First post, long time lurker. Shout out to the man the myth the legend Amir !! last 2 months I have bought the following Fidelio X2HR Bydernamic DT 1990 Pro and Aune X1s (Aune purchased last week) recently I have bought the SMSL SP200 amp and the topping DX3 Pro Amp to go with it. I sent back...
Top Bottom