Search results

1. W

FOR SALE: Pair Available JL F113V2 subwoofers Excellent F113 v2

Excellent condition pair of JL F113v2 subwoofers. Original owner , included boxes , manual and microphones. Asking $3250 each. Local pickup available in 94002 or freight on a pallet.
  2. W

Revel C205 center channel speaker $550

Excellent condition revel C205 center channel. No issues or blemishes . Includes grills , original box, and manual. Will ship to USA. Buyer pays shipping.
  3. W

Small Desktop system

Finally had some time to clean my desk off and take a photo. Need to work on the wire management. System is a MiniDSP flex balanced driving Neumann KH120s and a pair of SVS SB1000 pros . System is in my soundproof drum studio which has become my office during the pandemic.
  4. W

Desktop Solution for Active Monitors with Sub

Hello I'm currently using active monitors (KH120) with a Motu M4 and I'm thinking about adding a non-studio sub. I would like to replace the Motu with a device that has the following features. 1) USB input for use with PC 2) A volume knob for quick volume adjustment 3) HPF (~80Hz fixed ok)...
  5. W

Chasing SINAD

Thought I’d share some photos of my main system In its latest iteration. I appreciate good engineering and have strived to optimize measurable performance hence the SINAD chasing. Source : Yamaha WXC-50 in player mode with SPDIF out ( I tried Volumio in the SHD but think it’s not ready for...
  6. W

Locking Banana comparison

I’ve been happily using Bluejeans locking bananas on one end of my Canare 4S11 speaker cables (the other end has a SpeakON connector) and thought I would add locking banana termination to another set of speaker cables for my living room system. I’ve seen Nakamichi locking banana plugs listed on...
  7. W

Sold : Anthem STR Preamp like new

Sold Like new (bought in April 2020) Anthem STR Preamp for sale , black, includes all original accessories including remote, two ARC microphones , tripod, and all cables. This unit is truly excellent and ideal for combining a high end stereo with Subs and HT in the same room. Selling because...
  8. W

Non-Obtrusive Living Room Streaming Solution

I was looking for a small room décor friendly streaming solution for my living room with the following features 1) small form factor 2) Spotify connect and airplay with the ability to play local files from a server 3) proper bass management with hpf to main L+R output . Sub output LPF optional...
  9. W

Sold: Yamaha WXA-50 FS $350

Selling my excellent condition Yamaha WXA-50 MusicCast streaming amplifier. Comes with original box , remote and all accessories. Was originally purchased by me as a refurb from an authorized dealer and has worked flawlessly. Selling because I’m upgrading to a high power amp. Shipping from...
  10. W

Sold: Raspberry Pi touch streamer for sale $150

I built it following advice here and Archimago's blogposts. It works fine and is like new but I have decided to go a different direction. This streamer has USB and SPDIF (coax and toslink outputs) Will sell it for $150 shipped to CONUS Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2019 Quad Core 64 Bit WiFi...
  11. W

Audio streamer wish list

I’m looking for a streaming amplifier for my living room system and trying to find one that checks all the boxes. This is my wish list: Need to have 1) small form factor 2) Spotify connect and airplay with the ability to play local files from a server 3) proper bass management with hpf to main...
Top Bottom