Search results

1. B

New Neumann MA 1 - Automatic Monitor Alignment

Try this link which works for me: https://product-registration.neumann.com/downloads
  2. B

Actually I had done this several times before and the result was good. You can simply use the switch to toggle between calibrated status and the untouched one.
  3. B

https://en-de.neumann.com/file-finder?product=MA%201&category=monitor_accessories Version 1.4 is out.
  4. B

Sound & Recording review and measurements of the HEDD Type 30 MK2

Comparation between Hedd 30 MK2 & Neumann KH310
  5. B

AFAIK you can not just modify the target curve then apply it to the last alignment. Maybe one day Neumann will let the MA 1 users have the option to save and edit the result without measurement, which will save some time and trouble for preparation.
  6. B

Proper measurement was done today and I am pretty satisfied with the results.
  7. B

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. But IMHO the mono sub method leads to extra hassle for cable arrangement (like custom Y-cable). Would Neumann kindly consider add the feature supporting stereo sub method to the new version of software in the near future?
  8. B

So the "mono sub" would be the only way for dual subs analog connection? After dual subs calibration do I need to connect both loudspeakers to one of the subwoofers? To make it short, is it possible to use the "stereo sub" Variant for analog connection? If the answer would be negative ...
  9. B

Wow I need a MA-1 now. Thank you kind sir for the info.
  10. B

Thanks for the update. But after reading the new Alignment Instructions and comparing it with the old version, I feel so disappointed. It looks totally the same except the "Variant 2: Stereo Sub" is no more marked as "not recommended". I mean, since they can deal with a stereo system with 2...
  11. B

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-new-king.21444/
  12. B

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

To whom being annoyed by the "complicated" method of switching between "PRE" and "DAC", please imagine one situation below. You are sitting on sofa, listening to nice music at 10 pm with D30 Pro in "PRE mode", and its output volume now is relatively low, just say about -37 dBFS. In this case...
  13. B

Is it any possibility Neumann will have more than 1 sub supported (Not the “workaround” method) in the near future?
  14. B

Neumann Subwoofer KH 750 DSP : DSP power for all analog Neumann monitors

Hope MA 1 will support double/multiple subs someday. :(
  15. B

I had sent them a email @[email protected] about this concern yesterday but no luck yet. Will come back and update if I have their reply. edit: quoted a wrong guy.
Top Bottom