Search results

1. greeny

My First Tubes

This just arrived .. My first tubes amp/dac. Hearing so much of how tubes can give you audio bliss, I pulled the trigger and purchased a below US$300 unit from AE. Will be using this to power my HE-4XX, Takstar HF580 and DT880 Pro. Have to temporary retire the Topping DX7s. The unit is...
  2. greeny

xDuoo TA03S Tube Headphone Amplifier

Where can I buy a better quality usb cable? The default one is rather short for connecting my pc. Any links appreciated.
  3. greeny

Entry level tubes amp

I have a Topping DX7s for my DT880Pro, HE-4XX, Takstar HF-580,ATx-M50x and SIVGA. Thinking of trying out my first tube amp. Which entry level should I look for? Source is from PC. Budget not more than USD500. Advice highly appreciated.
  4. greeny

Topping DX7s Minor Mod

Did some minor modifications on the internal of DX7s. I've read comments on the lack of termal compound on the 4 chips. Discovered that some of the screws on the heatsinks are not properly tighten. Also, there is no thermal compund apply on the chips. Rather easy to took of the 2 heatsinks and...
  5. greeny

Do we need a high quality and expensive power cord?

Some of the power cords I came across are very expensive, some even can reach more than 1K in price. My question is, do we need that type cable? What are the pro and con (if any) using this to connect your gears to the house power supply.
  6. greeny

Greetings from Singapore

Greetings .. came across this forum while reading some online reviews. My simple setup consists of a clone BeyerDynamic A2 pairing with DT880Pro, TakStar HF850, SiVGA and lastly ATH-M50x. Listening to music (oldies), gaming and movie watching. This is my first planar headphone which don't cost...
Top Bottom