Search results

1. greeny

Review and Measurements of Topping DX7s DAC and Headphone Amp

I connect my pair of Edifier powered speaker with this method.
  2. greeny

My First Tubes

How about connecting to my pair of powered speaker? There is only 1 RCA for input/output on the TA-03s.
  3. greeny

My First Tubes

I have many USB 3 output on my pc. What you suggest is to use 1 us to TA-03s and another to the DX7s. Just choose which output to use my headphones. What I like to try is the XLR on the DX7s and also the powered speaker. Somthing like .. PC --> TA-03s out --> DX7s input --> XLR to HE 4XX.
  4. greeny

My First Tubes

Hello guys .. I need to use the XLR output from the Topping DX7s together with the Xduoo TA-03s. SSource if from PC using usb cable. How should I do the connection for this job? At present, my connections -- PC -> TS-03s usb -> RCA output to a pair of powered Edifier speakers. Should I...
  5. greeny

My First Tubes

This just arrived .. My first tubes amp/dac. Hearing so much of how tubes can give you audio bliss, I pulled the trigger and purchased a below US$300 unit from AE. Will be using this to power my HE-4XX, Takstar HF580 and DT880 Pro. Have to temporary retire the Topping DX7s. The unit is...
  6. greeny

xDuoo TA03S Tube Headphone Amplifier

Where can I buy a better quality usb cable? The default one is rather short for connecting my pc. Any links appreciated.
  7. greeny

Entry level tubes amp

I have a Topping DX7s for my DT880Pro, HE-4XX, Takstar HF-580,ATx-M50x and SIVGA. Thinking of trying out my first tube amp. Which entry level should I look for? Source is from PC. Budget not more than USD500. Advice highly appreciated.
  8. greeny

Topping DX7s Minor Mod

Yes. That is correct.
  9. greeny

Just received the HiFi Man HE-4XX and is copulate with the DX7s. Trying to do a AB comparison with the TakStar HF580 and the DT880. Using a third-party cable.
  10. greeny

Just purchased this from Amazon. Never experience balanced audio since taking up this hobby. This will be for the HE4XX which is on the way from Drop. How to hear what I've been using all these times.
  11. greeny

Topping DX7s Minor Mod

Did some minor modifications on the internal of DX7s. I've read comments on the lack of termal compound on the 4 chips. Discovered that some of the screws on the heatsinks are not properly tighten. Also, there is no thermal compund apply on the chips. Rather easy to took of the 2 heatsinks and...
  12. greeny

Topping DX7s Help

I open out the DX7s to check if the heatsink are properly installed. The 2 heatsinks are tighten properly, and there is no heatsink compound on the 4 chips. Use my some spare Cooler Master heatsink compund and spread it lightly over the 4 heatsinks. No problem detected on the various solder...
  13. greeny

Topping DX7s Help

Just received DX7s and there's no grounding problem. My source is from the PC-USB.
  14. greeny

Just received together with my DX7s. All items purchased thru AliExpress. The build quality of the remote is A+ and in metal (alum?). Now testing out the DX7s.
  15. greeny

DX7s has dropped

Just arrived from AliExpress. Have to test this out with my DT880Pro, TakStar H580 and SIVGA. The remote have to purchase separately and looks beautiful in a all metal case.
  16. greeny

Pull the trigger on a DX7s s few minutes ago. Should be arrive in a week time from China. Like to seek advice on the following .. * Pairing it with a DT880Pro (250 ohm), Takstar HF580 and SIVGA - will I have any problem? * Using a pair of Edifier SP3000R powered speaker - compatible with the...
  17. greeny

Thanks guys. Your comments put me at ease ;). Now is to wait for the delivery of the DX7s and hope I can experience audio bliss on my DT880Pro, Takstar HF580 and the SIVGA.
  18. greeny

Is there a adapter where I can connect my headphones to the 4-pins plug on the DX7s which I just purchased.
  19. greeny

Where to buy a 4-pins XLR plug connector for my DT880Pro headphone?
Top Bottom