Search results

1. Y

q acoustics 3010i vs dali spektor 1 for desktop near-field

thanks :) how does vanatoo zero plus sounds? never heard of it before, looks interesting. but is if fun sounding speaker or harsh studio monitor sound? i mean, i'm not looking for the harsh sound of studio monitors, but for a pleasing sound for watching netflix (for example).
  2. Y

thanks! the main problem is that the measurements are calculated at high volume, while i listen at low volumes, and that changes everything. for example, polk audio es20 got great review here, but i found people saying that on low volumes it sound muffled. on dac & amps, measurements tells you...
  3. Y

hi i have relatively small workstation desktop, and i would like to get some small speakers. dac & amp is fosi audio bt20a (which is great btw). i'm listening in low volume, more netflix twitter clips than music . any suggestions on q acoustics 3010i or dali spektor 1? main limit is space...
  4. Y

upgrading fosi bt20a power supply

hi i have fosi BT20A bluetooth amp, and loving it. it come with 24V 4.5A power adapter. i see on amazon i can buy the "fosi 48V 5A power adapter supply", which is used for fosi BT20A *PRO* . can i use it for my amp, or will it burn my amp? do i gain better sound quality? i listen mostly in low...
  5. Y

Recommended mid priced Bluetooth DAC?

thanks, but i'm looking for dac only (no amp), as input to stereo system. but i'll take a look at fiio anyway :)
  6. Y

Recommended mid priced Bluetooth DAC?

After reading here the measurements of topping d50s i bought it. It is great. But for my smaller bedroom stereo system I'm looking for something cheaper, yet it must have Bluetooth. Can anyone recommend me dac in the 80 to 130 usd? Thanks
  7. Y

HIDIZS S8 USB-C Headphone Adapter Review

How does tthe s8 compares to topping nx4? Does the form factor has any influence on the sound? Assuming ~50ohm headphones. are there topical pros and cons to dongle vs portable like topping nx4?
  8. Y

Audient iD4 Audio Interface Review

I never used the line out. It's only in headphones out.
  9. Y

Using my headphones output
  10. Y

I had focusrite 2i2 2nd gen, it broke (my fault) so i replaced it with id4. In my experience id4 sounder better, mainly lower noise level. I'm using it for playing guitar with amp simulation (bias FX), with guitar input, and hearing myself using headphones out (audio Technica m50x). Is it just...
  11. Y

Cheap (big known brand or not) Headphone recommendations.

Grado headphones! I own the sr125e, 150$, but the sr80e are 100$ and should sound great. The bass is tight and a bit rolled of, but mids and highs are great with tons of details.
  12. Y

Bluetooth dac recommendation s

well, thanks for the info, but actually my main question is getting recommended dac with Bluetooth for different price ranges, For example, 50$, 100$, 200$, etc.
  13. Y

The link is not working But why have two devices instead of one?
  14. Y

Hi Is there a page here with recommended dac with Bluetooth for different price ranges? For example, 50$, 100$, 200$, etc. Also, can someone explain why so many of the dacs do not have Bluetooth? Is there some engineering problem merging dac and Bluetooth? Thanks
Top Bottom