Search results

1. socksrolleddown

advice: microphone to pair with my headphones for listening to music + zoom/teams calls

I have a few headphones but am thinking of using my DT770 at work, listening to flac and qobuz but also when needed during the day MS Teams and Zoom meetings, 3.5 microphone jack will go into computer or DAC/ADC seen the ModMic which acts as a headset boom mic which is what I am after but are...
  2. socksrolleddown

New Schiit Hel 2

I am wondering if this is all I need for a desktop for listening and for work video conference calls https://www.schiit.com/products/hel-2 anyone used the original Hel ?
  3. socksrolleddown

Roon EQ - Parametric

Hi all, Has anyone worked out a way to be able to export and import Parametric EQ into and out of Roon? No joy looking for this on the roon community , thought id ask here
  4. socksrolleddown

Headphone cable?

Does the same apply to headphone cables as it does to interconnects/USB cables, the stock amazon type is undiscernible sound wise?
  5. socksrolleddown

Which players do we know measure well in the $100 to $200 range?

I am considering a Bluetooth clip-on DAC/AMP to use with IEMs or even a player. I know you can get a phone line the LG V20 but I'm at the moment to heavily invested and tied into iPhone X and Mac OS. I love the idea of a dedicated player if a good one is out there that doesn't cost me an arm n...
  6. socksrolleddown

Q: Headphone EQ for Dummies / 101 or just for my numb brain

Hi, been trying to sift through the threads on EQ, but maybe someone can simplify at least what I need in my software/hardware stack at least before I disappear up my own chimney I have headphone wise: Drop HD6XX , Drop HE-4XX , Echobox Nomad N1 and NuForce HEM6, Grado SR60 I listen to them...
  7. socksrolleddown

DAC recommendation in my clunky setup

Hi all, I am looking for DAC recommendations to add to my setup my signature has my current setup but where I am going is to have Roon in my living area. Internet to top destinations 1. Internet to Raspberry Pi running volumio and ALLO BOSS 1.2 DAC RCA out to my Cyrus 7 Integrated Amp to...
Top Bottom