Search results

1. Novak

FS: Apollon audio pnc1200 power amp

Hi all, I sell my Apollon Audio PNC1200 power amp. It is in excellent condition. It was bought in 2020. It is in Paris, France. It can be shipped in Europe. It can be presented over visio conference if you are away. You can come home if you are closer. Price : 3000 euros Feel free to reach...
  2. Novak

FS: matrix audio x-sabre pro mqa

Hi all I am selling my excellent Matrix Audio x-sabre pro mqa DAC (black). The device is available with all its accessories, original box and invoice. It was bought at Audiophonics end of 2019. The device is in Paris, France and can be sent all over Europe. I can send pictures on demand. I did...
  3. Novak

How to enjoy a film on a 2.0 hi-fi system?

Hi all My TV is plugged on my hi-fi system and I have an issue to have a correct balance between voices, music and effects while watching a film. I have tested different options: 1)plugging the TV on the DAC via optic cable which was the best for film's music but the worst for voices. 2)I tried...
  4. Novak

Revel f206 versus kef r7

Hi all I am hunting for new speakers. The Revel F206 and the Kef R7 holded my attention. I would be glad if any of you have experience with one of these or both, to help me understand the differences between these 2, objectively and subjectively. Cheers. N
  5. Novak

Why is Lumin so expensive?

Hi all Is there any good objective reason why Lumin is that expensive? When looking at inside the box (e.g. In T2), the box seems mostly empty (ess 9028). I am curious about what our technical experts think about these products.
  6. Novak

Is a preamp needed?

Hi all I hope this thread find you enjoying some music on your couch! Well, I am planning to run an X Sabre Pro Mqa directly into a power amp (Purifi 1ET400A) using the X-sabre pro as dac/preamp. Would there be any advantage having a specific preamp between those two? Like a benchmark la4 for...
  7. Novak

Newbie from France

Hi folks, I have been reading the forum for quite a while. I first wanted to thank you all! Thanks for your great level of expertise. Thanks to give a chance to guys like me (lost I the haze of audiophilxyz) to learn and build my opinion upon concrete stuff! For all these reasons, I decided to...
Top Bottom