Search results

1. R

Wide or narrow dispersion for this room?

Finishing an addition to our home so there will be new gear. Question: I have a roughly 25' x 24' x 10' room. The area where the tv and stereo will be is roughly 10' x 10", centered on a 15' wide area between a fireplace and glass sliders.. The glass sliders on the right of the schematic that...
  2. R

Reversing hearing loss with regenerative therapy

Sorry if this has neen posted already. Reversing hearing loss with regenerative therapy looks hopeful. MIT spinout Frequency Therapeutics’ drug candidate stimulates the growth of hair cells in the inner ear.
  3. R

Subjective evaluation with an objective known

I have a local dealer that has a number of stand mount speakers I’m interested in. Only two, the Revel M105 and M16 have been measured by ASR. One candidate, the Goldenear BMX has been measured by Soundstage. They also have a Paradigm 40B and Dynaudio Evoke. I listened to the KEF LS50 Meta at a...
  4. R

Choosing speakers for a small room

I'm going to start the search for some new speakers and I'd like some help but I'm not looking for speaker recommendations. I have a 11'x10'x10' dedicated listening room (see graphic). I sit with my head about 18" away from the back wall but I have some decent absorption on it. I can also move...
Top Bottom