Search results

1. KxDx

NEOHIPO ET30 VU Meter Speaker Switcher Review

Set the LEDs for blue and put a McIntosh label on it!
  2. KxDx

Rega DAC-R DAC Review

My favorite phone ever still remains the BB Passport. The OS was fantastic and to this day some of its best features haven't been implemented. But... the rage at the time was not OS or UI, was also not hardware, but software. Apple and Google had the apps, and any phone without App Store or...
  3. KxDx

Rega DAC-R DAC Review

Heh at least Samsung pivoted and prospered. Microsoft and Blackberry bet on the dinosaurs instead of the asteroid.
  4. KxDx

Nan-7 Planar Magnetic Headphone Review

Allow me to introduce you to "audio" power cables... :D
  5. KxDx

Weiss DAC501 Streamer and DAC Review

“Stamped steal” Yes, you could’ve ended the review right there.
  6. KxDx

Buckeye NC252MP Stereo Amplifier Review

AI ain't what it used to be.
  7. KxDx

Crown Xti4002 Pro Stereo Amplifier Review

With all these AI image generators it's probably easier than you think.
  8. KxDx

Bose QuietComfort 45 Headphone Review

Are there even any over-ear headphones that have a direct usb-c connection? Wireless won't work for me because i tend to leave them in the car and I'll inevitably forget to charge them (and the heat wont do any favors either). But I'd also like to be dongle-free.
  9. KxDx

Sonance DSP 2-150 Amplifier Review

They use Hypex UCD low profile modules. The Niles class D amps use them as well.
  10. KxDx

SOLD!!!: MiniDSP DDRC-22D with Dirac 3.x license

Selling this wonderful MiniDSP DDRC-22D room correction processor! Selling only because I moved up the chain to an SHD Studio. This is a digital in/ digital out unit, so you will need a DAC downstream of it. Works perfectly. To transfer the license and use DIRAC, you need to make an account...
  11. KxDx

Bose 901 Series VI Active Equalizer Measurements

If you ever come across a pair of Eosone RSF-600s for a decent price, jump on them. Those are a true dipolar design vs bipolar, and have an even more amazing effect.
  12. KxDx

FS: Alpine PDX-M6 600W RMS Car Audio Subwoofer Amplifier

$250 shipped? Heading to ebay this weekend if no one is interested...
  13. KxDx

Anyone here own Allison Acoustics speakers?

I sold the ones I had (CD9 and Ones) before I ever got into measurements but now I want to see what their in-room response would be like. Wondering if anyone here had a pair in use and could take REW room measurements with them in their recommended locations.
  14. KxDx

FS: Alpine PDX-M6 600W RMS Car Audio Subwoofer Amplifier

For shits and giggles I'm listing this here since Amir actually reviewed a couple amps from this family. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/alpine-pdx-f6-review-4-channel-car-amplifier.28870/...
  15. KxDx

FS: MiniDSP DDRC-22A Balanced XLR with Dirac

Both items SOLD. UMIk to @Astoneroad DDRC-22A on Audio Mart
  16. KxDx

Sale Pending on UMIK-1. DDRC-22A still up for grabs, make me an offer.
  17. KxDx

$425! Let's try $425! :cool:
  18. KxDx

Greenwave EMI Meter Review

It's the current in the power lines that I'm more concerned about.
Top Bottom