Search results

1. A

Dutch & Dutch 8c Review

Reverting with a quick update on my issue. Although D&D sent me a complete new panel, I decided to replace just the Pascal S-PRO2 amp module (i.e. a direct swap onto my original panel). It was a very simple install, and took about 5 minutes. After re-assembling the speaker appears to be...
  2. A

Dutch & Dutch 8c Review

I would not want to presume that our experiences are representative of the 8c population. That said, I would be interested to know if there is a common failure mode. I hope to run them for many years more without requiring amp replacements. I’m about to receive a replacement board on Tuesday...
  3. A

Dutch & Dutch 8c Review

My related experiences below fwiw. Issue 1: experienced identical problem recently. Told it was an amp failure, going through resolution process currently with D&D support. Issue 2: my power rocker switches exhibit the same arcing sound/behaviour and have done since new. Demo units were the...
  4. A

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

I use my 8C's for tv and movies daily. I have not experienced any issues, and don't find it necessary to use low latency mode. My 8C's are connected to my LG OLED tv by TOSLINK via a miniDSP SHD studio (note - i do not use dirac on the SHD). I do apply some video delay using LG's internal AV...
Top Bottom