Search results

1. T

Big and heavy, affordable vintage preamp?

While I couldn't be more happy with my recently purchased miniDSP SHD, it's not very exciting to look at. So, I was thinking about maybe getting some vintage preamp for volume control and hide away the SHD in a cabinet. I would like something big and beautiful, with a vault-like feel, with...
  2. T

(SOLD) FS: AKG N5005 iem's [EU]

Rarely used and in perfect condition. Comes with original packaging and all accessories. Bought in August -19 €300 shipped within the EU.
  3. T

(SOLD) FS: RME ADI-2 DAC v2 [EU]

In perfect condition. With original box, receipt and all accessories. Bought from rme-shop.com in December -19. 680€ shipped within the EU.
  4. T

Compact, active 2.1 system to replace my floorstanders

Hi all. My current audio system consists of a RME ADI-2, an Electrocompaniet AW120DMB and a pair of Spendor A7's. I am quite pleased with this setup, but since having a kid, I rarely (or never) have the time or opportunity to really sit down and listen to music like I used to, plus the A7's are...
  5. T

Best way to integrate a sub with my equipment?

I'm looking to get a subwoofer for my stereo system consisting of an RME ADI-2 DAC, an Electrocompaniet AW120 DMB power amp and a pair of Spendor A7's. What would be the best way to connect one? There are a few older subs from SVS, like for example the SB12-Plus, that have balanced stereo...
  6. T

Comment on my first room measurements?

Since getting a RME ADI-2 DAC I thought I might as well take advantage of the EQ settings to try and make some rudimentary room correction in my horrible living room setup. I got myself a MiniDSP UMIK-1 and started fiddling around a bit today. Sadly I couldn't get REW to work, so I had to settle...
Top Bottom