Search results

1. Marutks

HDMI I2S Roon compatible streamer

Does it work over WiFi ?
  2. Marutks

Do USB Cables Make an Audible Difference (Kimber Kable Review)?

I was getting lots of audio dropouts from Audirvana when playing DSD 256. But it has nothing to do with cables. I can play DSD 256 from other players without issues. I am glad I switched to Roon.
  3. Marutks

They didn't mention any particular brand but they said I need to try "better" USB cables. Yes, they blamed "USB cable bandwidth". I thought it sounds like bs. I use Roon to play DSD files now.
  4. Marutks

Did you watch the latest Passion 4 Sound video? Did it convince anyone that USB cables are different? I am not sure myself and I am more confused about cables now. I bought two Audioquest USB cables because that is what Audirvana support suggested. They said Audirvana can't play DSD 256...
  5. Marutks

Here is another video from Passion for Sound. An Objective Test of USB Cables for Audio - Supra, Oyaide, Wireworld I am not a USB cables "believer" but there are differences in sound he recorded using different USB cables.
  6. Marutks

The most comfortable headphones: a) Open b) Closed

Focal headphones are the most comfy for me.
  7. Marutks

Measurements of RME ADI-2 DAC and Headphone Amp

yes , it does. There is seperate crossfeed setting for Phones / IEM and Line Out.
  8. Marutks

RME ADI-2 DAC Review

what is "SEL" remote button for ?
  9. Marutks

What items have you purchased as a result of ASR?

Topping D90 , RME ADI-2 DAC
  10. Marutks

WolfX700 Measurement of Topping A90 Headphone Amp

When are they going to start to sell the A90? Does it work well with IEMs? No hiss on low gain?
  11. Marutks

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

Does anyone know another 10% discount code? I want to buy D90 too.
  12. Marutks

DAC mode disables volume control. You keep ON button pressed when switching D90 on (power switch on back).
  13. Marutks

I have heard clipping with D90 (in DAC mode) and Burson C3X amp. No oversampling. I had to lower volume a bit in Audirvana.
  14. Marutks

KIMBER KABLE: Do High-end USB Cables Make A Difference?

thank you for this test ! I was thinking about getting a "better" USB cable for my D90 LOL
  15. Marutks

Those are Closed Verite monkeypod headphones. T4 amp doesn't have audible noise floor. I prefer the T4 over my solid state amps ( THX 887 , Burson C3X , DX7Pro ). I bought it because I wanted to try tubes and it worked out very well. ECP Torpedo III amplifier has tubes as well. There was...
  16. Marutks

Review and Measurements of Topping D90 4499DAC

Most DACs sound the same. I tried D90, Topping DX7 Pro and Burson C3X ( dual ESS). They all sound the same with Monoprice 887 amplifier.
Top Bottom