Search results

1. P

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

"It's not the fish that rots from the head, but the water in the river is rotten." Thanks for the "constructive advice"..........
  2. P

f the kettle breaks, don't drink tea?)))
  3. P

Hello! An annoying problem has appeared . When decoding MQA - the sound is interrupted (sticks) . Updating the firmware to 1.87 did not help. The defect is manifested by DAC - USB ( Digital , Audirvana) and OPT ( coax) for MQA - CD . The frequency of the track does not matter ( 44, 96, 192, 352)...
  4. P

Topping DM7 8-Channel DAC Review

A question for DM7 . the following scheme : Mac mini (2014) + Audirvana plus+ USB -DAC (cable) + DM7 + analog cable + Yamaha RV 657 receiver = you can get 5.1 from SACD.iso . ? Writing an online translator
  5. P

Sennheiser HD650 Review (Headphone)

"The Apple A2049 will output exactly 1.0Vrms, so the HD650 will produce about 105dBSPL max. The Apple A2155 will output 0.5Vrms. Halve the voltage and you will lose 6dBSPL, so 99dBSPL max will be the result." - is this the marking for USB-C ? For Lightning, what is the marking (model number)?
  6. P

Sennheiser HD650 Review (Headphone)

Good afternoon - please tell me, Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter - what is the output number -1V?
  7. P

SMSL D300 Review (Balanced DAC)

"A major manufacturer of semiconductor devices has started widespread sales of the BD34301EKV digital-to-analog conversion chip from the MUS-IC line, as well as the corresponding BD34301EKV-EVK-001 reference board. Previously, this chip was supplied exclusively to the Luxmann brand for its...
  8. P

HIDIZS S8 USB-C Headphone Adapter Review

"Everything new is well-forgotten old." I bought an old iPhone SE (1st generation) and that's it! All problems with external DACs have been solved). If you do not use streaming services - iPod nano 6 (24/48).
  9. P

SMSL M500 DAC and HP Amp Review

Connection question - How to connect an iOS device to the SMSL M500 DAC?
  10. P

Due to the difficulty of translation, I did not understand . Which of the 7 filters does Amirm recommend
  11. P

Carefully read the instructions . Node has never digitally transmitted MQA ( Coax / Opt ). Node has its own DAC, MQA decoding is only for analog. Node and his BluOS, he doesn't like anything himself. The future of BluOS, the same as that of BlackBerry OS
  12. P

David - you know everything, create and put your DAC on sale )
  13. P

Apple AirPods Max Review (Noise Cancelling Headphone)

t doesn't make sense to test Apple products using Android and Windows. Sea fish will not swim in fresh water
  14. P

Many thanks. I have understood everything. Thanks for spent time. I trust - only to this site
  15. P

I have read, earlier I have read on a site and in the instruction. I wanted to look as looks in reality. "t is better to see once than to hear a hundred times")
  16. P

ask me to forgive, I write with the translator. "The MQA ‘Studio’ (blue light) of gives confirmation directly from mastering engineers, producers or artists to their listeners. MQA Studio authenticates that the sound you are hearing is exactly as played in the studio when the music was...
Top Bottom