Search results

1. Z

Classic Audio MC Pro Phonostage Review

That's why many times great has been tested again with a sample from the market. However if they can produce a product why would they not sell it?
  2. Z

Cambridge Audio Duo Phono Stage Review (Updated)

Thank you. Exactly the device I need! Guys, how would you make this wireless to connect it with the preamp that can't sit next to it? Any wireless repeater you'd recommend that will not impact sound quality too much?
  3. Z

Understanding Speaker Measurements (Video)

Thank you very much! So helpful
  4. Z

Eleven XIAudio Broadway Headphone Amp Review

All of a sudden the Chord Hugo2 feels like a bargain that deserves a golfing panther. LoL
  5. Z

Hypex NCx500 Class D Amplifier Review

Maybe the owner is just read headed.
  6. Z

Hypex NCx500 Class D Amplifier Review

I can't imagine any stereo system that 4 of those can't drive perfectly or am I missing something?
  7. Z

Group Delay 101

Thank you very much.
  8. Z

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

At the very least...
  9. Z

DAC Noise Modulation: Chord DAVE vs Topping DX7 Pro+

To be completely honest here, if I had the money and bought a Dave back in 2015 I would have been extremely happy. Not until the last couple of years we have seen the inexpensive competition getting to those levels of performance. A Dave today is not a good deal at all, but was it state of the...
  10. Z

Electronics for Audiophiles: Voltage and Current (Video)

Excellent initiative Amir! Thank you.
  11. Z

Chord Hugo 2 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

Thanks for reviewing the Hugo2 again with the new analyzer, was very curious to see how it measures considering that I have one. Just thinking, will all the noise via USB would it be the right opportunity to test if JitterBug or similar device do make a difference in this case? I'd be very...
  12. Z

Topping D90LE - "Valve" and "Transistor" effects measurements

Plenty of AU plug-ins for that if you want to play with it!
  13. Z

Denon AVR-X4700 AVR Review (Updated)

Thank you HarmonicTHD, this is very helpful too and much more than 2c of value! :-) The specifications of the SUB RCC are 92db and it is power rated at 160W continuous with a 400W at peak. This makes me lean now towards the ICEpower 250ASX2 perhaps two to in bridged mode. Looking at the Sabaj...
  14. Z

Thank you KMO. This is very helpful. I am driving the subs with a purify because I have it and only while I am deciding what to get. Rs500 and rs1000 can drive two subs but from one output and I wanted to keep it simpler and use Audissey to adjust the two subs. I am now leaning towards something...
  15. Z

In case anybody has the same problem, I found two different solutions. the first one is to ignore the Audissey volume adjustment at the beginning and let it do his tuning, this way the DSP will higher the exit level to match the rest of the speakers. Dirty but works. The second solution is...
Top Bottom