Search results

1. L

About active noise cancelling measurements.

I noticed that Amirm doesn't provide a well measured ANC quality graphic or any data, maybe he is not very interested with this feature. But I really need a headphone with really good noice cancellation without considering sound quality (I work in a very noisy office environment). So I wanted...
  2. L

There is new IEM's coming out with replaceable panel, you can just change the panel for different frequency response

NF audio is bringing out a new IEM's called NE4 evolution and it has, officially called, [replaceable frequency dividing faceplate]. So, you can just switch the panel and have a new frequency response for the IEM's without buying a new one. Do you guys think this can actuall be a good product...
  3. L

About how to read masurements of all kinds of equipments

I've been here at ASR for a while and I really appropriate the work Amirm is doing. But I just can't find any tutorial threat about how to read and analyze the measurements he has been presenting. There is a YouTube video about headphone measurements, but I didn't found anything about DAC and...
  4. L

One question I am very curious about audiophiles.

Only one album with countless headphones(with their full potential) OR Only one headphone with countless albums. Which one would you pick?
  5. L

Hifiman he1000se sounds terrible! Now I know why there is so much fuzz about frequency responce.

I think I luckily owned a well tuned headphone for a long time so I never saw frequency response as a big issue. Always wondered why everyone is so obsessed with frequency response in their headphone reviews and recommendations. Until I tried on Hifiman he 1000se. This Hifiman headphone is a...
  6. L

Where do you guys get your binaural recordings?

I found that binaural recordings are really natural and pleasant to listen to. Actually telling the locations the sound, feeling the layers and space, it's like actually sitting there with the sounds. (Also now I think people reviewing headphones and saying how they perceive the space, width...
  7. L

please recommand a set of device to listen natural sounds

Hi, I like to listen to the recordings of natural sounds, such as the sounds of a forest, rain, rivers etc.., so I really need your help to give an advice about a set of device that gives me the sound that is the most close to the original sound of the recording. I don't want anything else to...
Top Bottom