Search results

1. V

Amp will also be triggered if I turn fan on. How to fix?

Yes, nothing "unusual" from computer / speaker. Only the amp turns itself on when fan on/change fan speed.
  2. V

PC -> USB cable -> DX7 Pro -> Canare L-4e6s XLR cable -> NAD M22v2 amp All on same outlet, no earthed ( no 3rd prong). No thing unusual (such as pop on speakers, ect...) Just that the amp turn itself on. Normal behavior should be: The DX7 pro does turn itself on if itself on if I turn on...
  3. V

Thanks, I'll look into this idea and give it a try!
  4. V

manually. I wonder if (?) EMI from the speed controller is the cause of this behavior :( and should the ferrite bead fix this? :|
  5. V

So I have a fan in the room, the amp is NAD M22 vs driven by Topping DX7 pro I have the amp set to auto turn on whenever it detects signal from the Pre. Strange behavior is that whenever I turn the fan on, the amp will also be triggered and turned on. (I also notice the TV will sometimes turn...
  6. V

Pizza

work out wit the Salon2s, Yes!
  7. V

Revel F228Be, is it that far behind?

I had used other brands before Revel (now I have Revel M16s in bedroom and Salon2s in listening room) I have to admit that listening to Revel speakers which tend to be neutral/accurate (as @MarcT mentioned above), at 1st, you will think that it doesnt seem impressive at all, but give it a month...
  8. V

Topping USB Input/Windows 10 Issue - Possible Driver Issue

No luck after installing driver (old/new drivers tested). The device remains "unknown" Btw, I see that there are sparks around the USB male plug when I am plugging it into the USB ports on the computers. I don't know if this is normal for 2 devices with different power sources?
  9. V

Topping DX7 Pro DAC and Headphone Amp Reviewed

Win7 recognizes it as "unknown device" Win10 doesnt response. Seem like the usb port is done for :/
  10. V

Topping USB Input/Windows 10 Issue - Possible Driver Issue

No luck, win7 do know that something is plugged in, but as an "unknown device" in Computer Management windows Win10 remains unresponsive
  11. V

I tried all ports, so 2.0 and 3.0 usb ports have been tested. The DAC and the computers didn't even "know" that they are plugged into each other. But when I plug the mouse/keyboard into the usb ports on the computers, it will always recognize the mouse/keyboard. So I guess the problem is not...
  12. V

Someone with DX3 pro seems to have the EXACT same problem: Topping USB Input/Windows 10 Issue - Possible Driver Issue
  13. V

Tried 3 usb cables, 3 computers, plug in many different usb ports. Nothing happened :/
  14. V

I think USB port on my DX7 pro is blown/damaged. The computer(s) won't even recognize it, and it also won't recognize that it is plugged into a computer (it won't auto turn on when computer is on as it used to) Try hard reset, no luck also. The usb port on DAC doesn't seem to "exist" at all...
  15. V

Yes, you can wake DX7pro up by connecting to it with your phone. My system: DX7pro->NAD M22v2->Revel M16s NAD is also on auto on/off mode, so I just need to connect my phone to DX7pro, it will then turn the amp on when playing anything with sound (Amp auto sense signal). Then if I turn off...
  16. V

I'd go with option 2 because you also need headphone amp. If it were me, Topping A90 to use as preamp and hp amp + a good DAC such as E30 or better would be my choice. Only reason I bought DX7pro is to use it as DAC+preamp combo for my system, not headphone amp. Nobody wants a superb DAC +...
  17. V

Anthem STR intergrated amp - Anyone?

I'm using the STR preamp with NAD M22 v2 / McIntosh Mc462 / Pass XA25. The preamp drives them superb, especially with ARC on (room correction software) I've never heard the integrated, but according to measurements and specs, it should meet most requirements.
  18. V

Neutral bookshelf speakers @ $2000?

The thread is about picking speakers based on measurements (mostly). So keep posting with a name and a measurement or discussing about a specific pair of speakers (with proof?) would help :D Oh and for me, Revel M16s for bedroom and Revel Salon2s for music room. Never look back. Drive them with...
Top Bottom