Search results

1. Z

Suggestions for Dolby Atmos speakers?

I would like to expand my HT setup from the current 5.2 to a 5.2.2 or 5.2.4. My speakers are the Kef R series. My room is about 4m x 4m and has a sloping ceiling. The first option are the overhead speakers. This will require a lot of work to the wall and the ceiling to get the cables to the...
  2. Z

Sold! [FS] [EU] Benchmark Media Dac3 HGC

Benchmark DAC3 HGC for sale. One of the most highly rated DACs out there and has a great built-in headphone amp. Also functions as a pre-amp (has 2 analog inputs which do not go through digital conversion process) and has an HT-bypass function. Purchased in December 2020. In perfect condition...
  3. Z

Anthem MRX 1140 fan noise

Hello! Does anyone noticed that the fan in the MRX 1140 is noisy? Is not a turbo jet engine, but you can definitely hear it during a film. I've also noticed that the fan doesn't seems to be thermal driven, or at least not always. What I mean is that when you turn on the MRX, the fan starts after...
  4. Z

DIY Audio switch for home automation

I'm my current setup I'm using a manual switch to select what to route to the subwoofers, either the AVR's subwoofer outs or the RCA out from the DAC (see attached schema). When I want to switch between the AVR configuration and the stereo-roon configuration a need to select the correct source...
  5. Z

Bowers & Wilkins P7 Parametric EQ settings

Does anyone have the parametric EQ settings for the P7?
  6. Z

Hardware volume via USB

I'm trying to understand how the hardware volume via USB works. I've a Ropieee connected to a Benchmark DAC3 HGC via USB. In Roon I can select "Device volume", which is changing the volume. This is what I can see in the RaspberryPie. When I change the volume in Roon or in the alsamixer, the...
  7. Z

Sony Acoustic Surface+ TV speaker Center Mode

Hey, I've a Sony AG7 with the ability to use the TV as a center speaker. My current setup is a Denon X6500 , with L/R KEF R7, a KEF R2c as center channel, 2 surrounds KEF R3, 2 subwoofers KEF Kube12. L/R speakers are driven by 2 PS Audio M700, everything else is connected to the Denon. This is...
  8. Z

Stereo 2.2 with room correction and HT 5.2

Hi, I'm looking for advice on possible solutions to implement: 1. stereo 2.2 with room correction. Source Roon, NAS, Spotify; 2. HT 5.2 with room correction. Currently I've a Denon AVC X6500H, with two PS Audio M700 for the front L and front R, which is a comprehensive, all-in-one, and easy...
Top Bottom