Search results

1. W

Living Room LCR upgrade - KEF R vs JBL HDI

I am cross-posting this from AVS Forum to get a different perspective. I am thinking of upgrading speakers in my living room this summer. I currently have KEF Q900 as L/R and Paradigm Millenia 20 as CC mounted on wall. Room is a large living room and an acoustical nightmare with hard floors...
  2. W

Looking for advice on a 3 channel Hypex Ncore Amplifier - ATI vs Nord/Apollon

Looking for advice on a 3 channel Hypex Ncore amplifier - ATI vs Nord/Apollon I currently have a ATI AT528NC amplifier which powers my surrounds and atmos speakers. I am looking for another amp for my LCR (Procella P8). I have decided to stay with a Class D amp specifically Hypex ncore based...
  3. W

Please recommend me a USB DAC (and related questions)

I have been a long time lurker on his forum and but now posting for the first time. I currently have a Teac UD301 USB DAC/Headphone which powers my headphones and also feeds a pair of powered bookshelf speakers. I have a Massdrop THX AAA 789 Amp on order and now looking for a separate DAC to...
  4. W

Intermittent crackling noise with USB audio

I have a Teac UD301 USB DAC/Headphone Amp connected to my desktop. It feeds a pair of powered bookshelf speakers and my headphones. For the longest time I have been having issues with random crackling noise which comes mostly after I resume music or video after a pause and goes away if I reboot...
Top Bottom