Search results

1. dreadknot

help me choose best 2ch combo stax

Help me decide i plan to have a dedicated music room for just listening va a pair of speakers an headphones and im planning to put together a new Over-The-Ear/Dac/Eq/Dac/Lp/2 CH stack an pair with my existing crown audio xls-1502 & my 2nd schiit magnius an and i want to pair with either the...
  2. dreadknot

-

-
  3. dreadknot

advice needed on new dac to replace my grace balanced dac

NEED your thoughts and advice on this recently my grace standard balanced dac has had a bad flaw develop the left ch output for both the rca & xlr has dropped by 40% in volume making a huge imbalance with the alsamixer in linux has helped slightly but the rebalancing has reduced overall...
  4. dreadknot

emotiva an shop pay advice needed

does using the shop pay app service on emotiva.com work the same way as amazons fixed monthly payment option with no interest an does using shop pay do the same as amazon were first payment an shipping an tax at checkout are ther any other differences i should know
  5. dreadknot

? about HT-8 Kit and Flat Pack

i know id have to get a pair of HT-8 when id order but i dont quite understand does the HT-8 Kit and Flat Pack with Matte Black Finish Waveguide come with everything i need to build like crossover parts an circuit board , an speaker drivers i cant tell maybe im not reading ther page right...
  6. dreadknot

help with minidsp an windows tablet

can either of these minidsps be configured via a windows tablet as i no longer have a win pc only linux miniDSP 2x4 HD https://www.minidsp.com/products/minidsp-in-a-box/minidsp-2x4-hd or the ddrc-24 https://www.minidsp.com/products/dirac-series/ddrc-24 an if so which would be best one of...
  7. dreadknot

THE FINAL FRONTIER - THE SCHIIT MAGNIUS - SUB 500$ BALANCED AMP

...........!!!!! WOW !!!!!........... this finally drives my MONOPRICE M570 cans the way they were meant to be no more distorsion at the low end sub 30hz at 12:00 on the voluime dail an im not even on the balanced out yet iv still got to get a cable upgrade for that im just coming of my jds...
  8. dreadknot

HELP WITH PORT CALCULATIONS

IV GOT ALL MY TOOLS AN SUPPLYS NEEDED FOR MY CUSTOM SUB BUILD AN IV RUN INTO AN ISSUE THAT I DONT KNOW ABOUT RIGHT AWAY IS THIS MY BOX INTERNAL DIMS ARE 16.3IN WIDE BY 9.25IN DEEP BY 72IN HIGH WITH THE DRIVERS DISPLACMENT OF 4.56LT FACTORED IN GIVES ME 6.121 FT3 WITH A PORT THATS TUNED FOR...
  9. dreadknot

help needed ,advice on 15in sub power

iv got two 15" TS-CVR Series 1000W 4-ohm DVC Subwoofer by Audiopipe for use in a home theater an plan to put each in a custom box with twin 15in rads both to be wired down to a single 2ohms config and powered with a crown 1502 amp that puts out continuous rms of 775watts to two chanels...
Top Bottom