1. dreadknot

Schiit Midgard Balanced Headphone Amp Review

is that the same as the Magnius or was it both on preout an xlr headphone
  2. dreadknot

does the midgard also have true balanced output
  3. dreadknot

is the midgard better or equal to the performance of the schiit magnius which i still have , iv been wanting a 2nd for another setup but now that its no longer carried would the midgard be a suitable alt especially since its 20$ more then the magnius was before sh&tx an while i dont mind...
  4. dreadknot

Topping D10 Balanced Review (USB DAC)

I need some info an advice on upgrading my Balanced USB DAC my current dac is Grace Design Standard DAC Balanced an it almost great for everything music wise but web streaming an watch vids on my pc is quite low by what seems like 10db even with my stax setup which is...
  5. dreadknot

help me choose best 2ch combo stax

Help me decide i plan to have a dedicated music room for just listening va a pair of speakers an headphones and im planning to put together a new Over-The-Ear/Dac/Eq/Dac/Lp/2 CH stack an pair with my existing crown audio xls-1502 & my 2nd schiit magnius an and i want to pair with either the...
  6. dreadknot

-

-
  7. dreadknot

Monoprice Monolith THX 887 Balance Headphone Amp: New Champ?

do you think the 887 is better compared to my schiit magnius its got near same power output with more ohm options an near same sinad in specs is the 887 better for the slight diff in the spec performance numbers besides the four gain options which i do like vs the magnius two which are either...
  8. dreadknot

Topping DM7 8-Channel DAC Review

is it possible to use this dac with the nvidia shield usb multi ch out an get dolby or multi ch pcm output to a 7 ch amp an sub amp can this dac be pre configured an store said config
  9. dreadknot

advice needed on new dac to replace my grace balanced dac

NEED your thoughts and advice on this recently my grace standard balanced dac has had a bad flaw develop the left ch output for both the rca & xlr has dropped by 40% in volume making a huge imbalance with the alsamixer in linux has helped slightly but the rebalancing has reduced overall...
  10. dreadknot

New driver software for Topping DACs

for my TOPPING D10 Balanced DAC is ther a linux driver
  11. dreadknot

emotiva an shop pay advice needed

does using the shop pay app service on emotiva.com work the same way as amazons fixed monthly payment option with no interest an does using shop pay do the same as amazon were first payment an shipping an tax at checkout are ther any other differences i should know
  12. dreadknot

? about HT-8 Kit and Flat Pack

currently diysoundgroup's out of stock of the HT-8 Kit and Flat Pack with Matte Black Finish Waveguide so im going to get the woofer and tweeter from sweetwater an if i'm reading the dims right the internal cab dims are 1in smaller then the outside an 1.25in sallower from the front to back...
  13. dreadknot

i think for my first time id have them do it an for the cost that not bad deal , just have to wait for them to be in stock
  14. dreadknot

thanks
  15. dreadknot

i know id have to get a pair of HT-8 when id order but i dont quite understand does the HT-8 Kit and Flat Pack with Matte Black Finish Waveguide come with everything i need to build like crossover parts an circuit board , an speaker drivers i cant tell maybe im not reading ther page right...
  16. dreadknot

Monoprice Monolith Encore T6 Tower Loudspeaker review & measurements by Audioholics

thanks i just wanted to be sure, because when i see a power rec the says a peak of a 180watts how far over can i really go with them or other some speakers i dont know i notice with some speakers theres a normal ,continuous (ie long term load), an a peak (short term) power rec which iv aways...
  17. dreadknot

Monoprice Monolith Encore T6 Tower Loudspeaker review & measurements by Audioholics

would my crown xli 800 with 300watts per channel at 4ohms be to much for a pair of these or just right i run my crowns with the gain knob at full an back off the signal input an fq trim as needed for my receiver.
  18. dreadknot

Monolith by Monoprice Encore B6 Bookshelf Speaker

can i drive a pair of these with my crown xli 800 with 300watts per channel at full gain @4 ohms ?
Top Bottom