Search results

1. B

Kef Blade 2 vs Revel Salon 2s [can only demo one of them] - totally over thinking it - please help

I finally did - I’m stilling waiting on the credenza to be finished before sharing pics I got a hella deal on the Salon2s (powered by some benchmark ahb2 amps) and I’m over the moon... currently designing some acoustic panels and very very happy
  2. B

Revel F208 Tower Speaker Review

I have the f208’s in the sitting room and the Salon2s in the listening room - granted the listening room has much better amps; but not much comparison (to my ears) between the speakers.
  3. B

Privacy Question: Denon X1500 uploading 1Gb each month

Somebody started a discussion on the HT sub on reddit about their Denon uploading 36mb each night, and another marantz user shared that their unit was doing the same thing post: https://www.reddit.com/r/hometheater...b_every_night/ Has anyone noticed the same thing? Do folks not care? Do folks...
  4. B

Home Theater Sound - All Is Lost

I think soundbars are fantastic, they lower the barrier to entry for beginners to experience better sound than standard TV speakers — which in turn increases the number of people who become hardcore AV fans, which in turn expands the market and speeds up innovation.
  5. B

TV height is an issue and I cannot find any low profile av cabinets

The mounting height would still be the same, can’t go lower than the speaker. The TV is going to be on a pole anyway - the center speaker sits on the cabinet, not the TV
  6. B

TV height is an issue and I cannot find any low profile av cabinets

Searching for a cabinet has been taking so long that it's now delaying the entire project. I'd love some advice or recommendations on super low profile AV cabinets, e.g. ~14/15 inches high. For context my TV is 77" and the center speaker is a Salon Voice2, which is 15" high. The lowest...
  7. B

Kef Blade 2 vs Revel Salon 2s [can only demo one of them] - totally over thinking it - please help

Not of this substance; I have some ls50w for my desktop and 15+ years ago I had a B&W + Roksan setup
  8. B

Hi, I'm in analysis paralysis; each new pair of speakers I listen to I fall in love with.... I have a room that is 14x17 with an open plan kitchen off to the side: I'm the only person who will use this space - my guess is 40% music / 30% sport/films / 30% games Based on reviews and other...
Top Bottom