Search results

1. jjk

SOLD: RYTHMIK FM8 SUBWOOFER (DUAL DRIVER/BLACK OAK FINISH) PRICE REDUCED x 2

SOLD SOLD SOLD I am offering for sale a Rythmik FM8 subwoofer. $625 plus $75 shipping. $550 plus $50 shipping This is a dual driver sub. Purchased in 2020; I am the original owner. The current list price for this sub is $985. Excellent condition; 9+/10. No pets, no smoking. Includes a...
  2. jjk

FOR SALE: Pair of Genelec 8010A PRICE REDUCED!

SOLD I am offering for sale a pair of Genelec 8010A speakers. Excellent condition, 9/10. Fully operational, no issues. They are approximately one year old and I am the original owner. Amir has reviewed these speakers, 19 Oct 2020. Original price, $700/pair. Sorry, I do not have the original...
  3. jjk

SOLD!!!: Pair of Black Revel F208 Speakers for sale

I am offering for sale a pair of Revel F208 Speakers. Current retail price for a pair is $5500. Your price: $3600. Excellent condition, 9/10. I am the original owner; purchased 2015. No smoking household. I am selling because I need to fit my gear into a smaller space. Local pickup (San...
  4. jjk

Single Revel M106 For Sale

I am offering for sale a single black Revel M106. Excellent condition, 9/10. I was using it as a center speaker in a 5.3 configuration but I now have a C205. $700, free shipping to CONUS only. Photos on request via PM. Paypal only. Thanks for taking a look. SOLD
  5. jjk

HD Fury Vertex2

Does anyone employ a Vertex2 in their system? Work as advertised? Software easy to use? HDCP, EDID, etc. issues? Recommend? Thanks very much for any insight.
  6. jjk

EQ/DSP following the Vanity Pro

Does anyone have an opinion on the best way to execute eq/dsp after the Vanity Pro? Possible options are either JRiver via the AES/USB mode on my Okto or acquiring a MiniDsp DDRC-88D. Second question, anybody familiar with the Jitter spec on the DDRC-88D? Thanks very much for any thoughts.
  7. jjk

Genelec Measurements

I have a question about the Genelec measurements that Amir makes. Maybe Amir or one of the forum gurus who is familiar with Amir's procedure can answer. Are the speaker measurements, for instance the recent 8361 post, just done with the analog input to the speaker? Which would mean there is no...
  8. jjk

Topping DX7Pro(s) and miniDSP SHD For Sale

I have two Topping DX7 Pros and a miniDSP for sale in
  9. jjk

Topping DX7 Pro and miniDSP SHD Studio for Sale

I am offering for sale my Topping DX7 Pro(s) (I have two units). The sale price is $525 each, including shipping and Paypal. The sale price for the miniDSP SHD is $800, also including shipping and Paypal. All units are black and all are in Mint condition, 9+. I do have the original boxes...
  10. jjk

GoldenEar SuperSub XL for Sale

I have a GoldenEar SuperSub XL for Sale. Excellent condition, 9/10. Black Gloss. No pets, no smoking. $850, all in. Thanks for looking
  11. jjk

SOLD Matrix X Sabre Pro For Sale

SOLD I am offering for sale my Matrix X Sabre Pro. This is the non-MQA version. This unit is silver. I am selling as I have acquired an Okto DAC8 Pro. I rate the condition as a 9. Very minor scratches and abrasions, almost invisible. Price is $1200, including shipping and Paypal. I can ship...
  12. jjk

Matrix X Sabre Pro For Sale

I am offering for sale my Matrix X Sabre Pro. This is the non-MQA version. This unit is silver. I am selling as I have acquired an Okto DAC8 Pro. I rate the condition as a 9. Very minor scratches and abrasions, almost invisible. Price is $1200, including shipping and Paypal. I can ship...
  13. jjk

Benchmark AHB2 For Sale SOLD

SOLD I am offering for sale my Benchmark AHB2 amp. The amplifier is silver. Condition is Mint. I purchased the amp from NiceCans in Austin in January 2020. I am selling because I have converted my amplification to March Audio monoblocks. Price is $2700, shipping and Paypal included. I can ship...
  14. jjk

Benchmark AHB2 Amplifier For Sale

I am offering for sale my Benchmark AHB2 amp. The amplifier is silver. Condition is Mint. I purchased the amp from NiceCans in Austin in January 2020. I am selling because I have converted my amplification to March Audio monoblocks. Price is $2700, shipping and Paypal included. I can ship...
  15. jjk

Okto Updates?

Has anyone received an Okto 8 delivery recently? Or received an email? I am order #115. Thanks, stay healthy.
  16. jjk

Schiit Freya S For Sale

SOLD I am offering my Schiit Freya S for sale. Condition is excellent, 9/10. Very slight scratches which are almost invisible. Perfect operating condtion. $549, including Paypal and shipping. This unit was completely refurbished by SchittAudio as a result of a review on AudioScienceReview. I am...
  17. jjk

March Audio Purchases?

Any experiences dealing with Alan at March Audio? I ordered ten days ago and I'm not that impressed with the communication. How were any of your comm experiences and how long before your gear was delivered? Thanks, Happy New Year to all.
  18. jjk

Schiit Saga S Audio Precision APx555 Test Results

I am considering the Schiit Freya S (solid-state) for Pre-Amp duties in my system. I see that Schiit posts Audio Precision APx555 test results for their gear; and they have done that for the Freya S. On it's face, posting these test results is pretty impressive, compared to most of the...
  19. jjk

Topping DX7Pro; Brand New, Mint

REMOVED FROM SALE I am offering for sale my Topping DX7Pro. Just purchased by myself last month. 10/10, Mint. Original box and accessories included. I am selling because I have lucked in to a good deal for a more advanced (and expensive) DAC. I will add photos shortly. $540 all included...
  20. jjk

Good Surround Amp?

I am looking for a decent surround amplifier for my surrounds. Have read Amir's reviews, but not sure if many of them are applicable for surrounds. The speakers are Revel M105, 88dB efficiency. L/R/C amps are in the 125W range. Would prefer monoblocks due to cable length but not ruling out...
Top Bottom