Search results

1. AudioTodd

Suggestions for Hafler DH220 service?

Hey, do any of you guys know of a good place to get a Hafler DH220 restored - to as close to original circuits as possible - with modern components as needed? I have lots of newer amps, but would like to use my 40 year old Hafler now and again for nostalgic purposes (and to remind me that many...
  2. AudioTodd

Happy New Year!

AND Congrats to @amirm and ASR for a mention from John Siau of Benchmark Media Systems in an interview on the website for The absolute Sound!! Seems kinda crazy but subjectivist central includes a shout out to perhaps the most objectivist community around! Cheers!
  3. AudioTodd

Best Seller for Gustard, etc. equipment

Hello Everyone - I’m considering buying the Gustard X16 - and perhaps more - but am a bit hesitant as to which online “dealer” is best and is trustworthy. Does anyone have any particular reason to recommend or avoid any particular outlet? Thanks!
  4. AudioTodd

Switch, connector, etc. noise and distortion effects?

Hey have any of our fine members performed (or are aware of any published) noise and distortion measurements of “hardware” items like switches and cable connectors? I’ve seen some comments here at ASR and elsewhere that have posited potential effects of these and other components of measurement...
Top Bottom