Search results

1. K

Topping D50 III Balanced DAC with EQ Review

Ok nice! My T5V's need a simple correction for which I use EqualizerAPO right now but I'd prefer just having it in the DAC.
  2. K

Topping D50 III Balanced DAC with EQ Review

Does it store the EQ settings for the USB input on the device or do you have to keep the software running after setting it?
  3. K

How Long Do Speakers Sound as They Were Designed ?

Check if the surrounds are still intact. Second thing is ferrofluid in tweeters, which can dry out after 15-20 years (but I think that only happens if its exposed to air?).
  4. K

(Unofficial) Topping D50 III DAC review and measurements

Does the PEQ have any effect on the performance?
  5. K

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

I do think its an accurate prediction. Above 900 hz its a perfect match for the toed out data through the frequency range that is responsible for most of the tonality. Erin clearly has some kind of absorption in his listening room based of it going down after 10kHz. Your second point about...
  6. K

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

Nobody is saying anything about what they sound like, just that the estimated in-room response of both the JBL and ADAM loudspeaker is superior.
  7. K

Revel F206 Tower Speaker Review

For €2200 (incl. 21% VAT) a piece in my country I would look at something else. I imported my M106 from the UK a while back for a bargain price (€1100 for the pair), but would never pay full price for Revel in Europe.
  8. K

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

Haha, that's absolutely hilarious. You sure his name is Eric and not Karen?
  9. K

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

Was his review negative? I skipped through it on Youtube when it came out, and it seemed to be fairly positive and it measured very respectably. So what is exactly the issue here? Edit: Oh this was the issue? What a clown shown. Who the hell drills holes through the cabinet? And even if that...
  10. K

Hifiman Ananda Nano Headphone Review

Yeah, I noticed I could interpret it in two ways ;)
  11. K

Hifiman Ananda Nano Headphone Review

Huh, the Ananda Nano has MUCH more distortion at 94dB than this.
  12. K

KEF Blade 2 Meta review by Erin's Audio Corner

His subjective part is different from how Amir does it. Amir measures first, listens second, Erin listens firsts and measures second. I prefer Erin's approach. But in practice it doesn't matter that much. The most things I can't get from the spin I get from both their subjective approaches, as...
  13. K

KEF Blade 2 Meta review by Erin's Audio Corner

What is all this BS complaining about posting Erin's reviews here. Erin was a member here but there were some arguments between him and @amirm or whatever that resulted in him getting banned or leaving on his own accord. I can't remember what it was anymore, but I think we can all agree his...
  14. K

Ascend Sierra-1 V2 Speaker Review

Just wanted to say I love the attitude by @AscendDF. Getting told your product isn't as great as you thought it was and then buying (very) expensive tools to help you do better in the future is not something that a lot of companies do. Being from Europe I will probably never buy a pair of Ascend...
  15. K

KEF R11 Meta Tower Speaker Review

Not perfectly flat, but that is more than made up for by the SPL output and reasonable pricing.
  16. K

$100k speakers Meridian DSP8000 to $

I'm sure Meridian can help you with that.
  17. K

System/DAC upgrade, suggestions on candidates

No. A device that benefits from a cleaner power supply is badly designed. Why? Because the device is going to filter the power anyway. There is a review somewhere on this website and a clean power supply had no effect on the performance on properly designed device. There was some performance...
  18. K

Cheap and light DAP for sports?

This seems to be the cheapest option if I want something new. How good are these in terms of sound quality? With that I mainly mean noise and output power. Distortion is whatever imo as long as it isn't total crap.
  19. K

I had a nano 4g that I used for sports, but gave it away to my mom years ago. Second hand 6g might be a good option indeed.
  20. K

This looks very close to what I'd want. Only thing missing is some kind of way to carry it around at the gym. My shorts only have a small pocket in the back and that doesn't work when laying on a bench for example :P.
Top Bottom