Search results

1. A

MoFi claimed its expensive reissues were purely analog reproductions. It had been deceiving its customer base for years.

MoFi records controversy. Well, well, well, it looks like there is a bug in the analog chain. https://www.washingtonpost.com/music/2022/08/05/mofi-records-analog-digital-scandal/ Conclusion: "...the anti-digital crowd has been lying to itself. “These people who claim they have golden ears...
  2. A

Impossible?

I think you should try Audirvana. It's simple, elegant and easy to use.
  3. A

How can I rip the Eagles - Hell Freezes Over DVD to lossless audio tracks?

If you still having problems I can put together a step by step guide to extract using DVD Decrypter. I did this dozens of times already. Best one was the Amy Winehouse live DVD not available on CD.
  4. A

How can I rip the Eagles - Hell Freezes Over DVD to lossless audio tracks?

You should try the DVD Decrypter. It's old but effective. You can rip all audio tracks divided by chapters.
  5. A

Amir should setup a YouTube channel for more income source

You can record using your DSLR and edit the video from the SD card later using DaVinci Resolve. It's free and very powerful. I've learn how to do basic editing quickly watching some tutorials.
  6. A

What If want add my LP player to a pure digital setup.

You can use an Art USB Phono Plus PS. Lots of options to connect an analog device to a digital setup. Art USB Phono Plus PS Phono/Line Preamp with USB https://www.amazon.de/dp/B000BBGCCI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_e5XMFb0W5Z5YA
  7. A

How to mix AVR + External DAC + 2ch amp?

I'm trying to have a dual solution for stereo and multi-channel and I'm thinking about this solution: Buy a modern receiver with at least pre-out for the front channels. Buy an integrated amp (or a combo pre+power) and connect the pre-out of the receiver to an input of the amp. Connect the...
  8. A

Tidal vs. Deezer vs. Qobuz vs. Spotify vs. Apple Music

I'm talking about Tidal HIFI, it should be lossless, streaming FLAC files without any compression.
  9. A

Could you please elaborate why they can't deliver bit-perfect lossless via streaming?
  10. A

If you have the two FLAC files it's easy, invert the polarity of one and combine with the other one, the result should be silence.
  11. A

Spotify has a Family plan, I have it. What I'm trying to say is that "Same track title" maybe not equal to "Same track". It can be mastering differences between them.
  12. A

Awesome work. :) How about Spotify? I have both Tidal and Spotify and I need to get rid of one of them. My family prefers Spotify, and comparing some tracks is a mix in terms of quality. I do my listen most on the go, so usually listen to Tidal "High" anyway. I agree with @Fluffy, I think they...
  13. A

Why are modern AV Receivers so terrible?

I find amazing how you can guess my experience. We are talking about an almost entry-level receiver from Onkyo with a lot of digital processing and 7 channels of amplification stuffed in a box, designed to cost less than 499.00 and yet I was expecting to have a similar experience with a...
  14. A

:facepalm: Please read the last sentence.
  15. A

I have two subwoofers, and have no reason for confirmation bias, the amp cost me nothing. BTW I was expecting no difference.
  16. A

I have the same one. A couple of weeks ago I've connected my speakers (Dali Ikon 2) and DAC to a Cambridge integrated and I've noted a huge difference in sound quality, especially in the treble area.
  17. A

I'm trying to have a dual solution for stereo and multi-channel and I'm thinking about this solution: Buy a modern receiver with at least pre-out for the front channels. Buy an integrated amp (or a combo pre+power) and connect the pre-out of the receiver to an input of the amp. Connect the...
  18. A

The JungSon JA-1/JA-99C preamp and amp combo.

Look here. https://www.china-hifi-audio.com/en/jungson-audio-amplifier-cd-player-c-27/jungson-ja-1-ja-99c-class-a-balanced-preamp-power-amplifier-ver-standard-20th-p-1017?zenid=198f962bcac20e98f3e79bd622183b6b Product Price: Starting at: $1,298.36
  19. A

The JungSon JA-1/JA-99C preamp and amp combo.

I'm curious now. Does anybody have, measured or listen to this stack? Thanks, Adler
Top Bottom