Search results

1. SDC

64audio tia fourte blanc take a peek

where is the network? Well now i know why it sounds sssss
  2. SDC

64audio U18s iem take a peek

So... I opened this unit. Not full disassemble... No way I can reassemble that thing. First you see thin cables and glued networks. That is packed and glued. Can't remove it because wire to driver is short. Next you see a plate and a tube. That tube is the proud Apex technology. Which...
  3. SDC

FIR for hypex fusion plate!

Well it has been a while since it was updated. But no one posted this good news. So here it is. Checked and it works with my speaker. It took so long but finally! We can use high order filters with less to no harm...
  4. SDC

Pair matching mics. How close is a pair?

I recently bought 2 Earthworks M23R. They advertize +-0.5 for all their M23Rs and this is the two ecf file I got. It is +-0.45 but to me more like -0.9... Bit disappointed as I expected more from the price (it is much more expensive than matched isemcon in S.Korea) Any other M23R or pair...
  5. SDC

audio interface with Jriver anybody?

This post is to ask if others are experiencing the same problem. Thing is I can't lower buffer sample of ASIO. Resulting in long latencies. I was using Behringer UMC1820 for 10ch output until recently I changed to Focusrite Clarret+ 8pre also 10ch output. Before, I thought it was poor...
  6. SDC

s/pdif input for dolby digital?

My audio interface has optical spdif in without dolby decoder, and window sees it as 2ch audio. The question is, is it possible to input DD optical through this 2ch input and decode using PC? So it goes like this TV(5.1 dolby)-audio interface(optical)-PC-audio interface(analog)-Multichannel...
  7. SDC

How not to build a 2 way MEH.

I thought it would be good idea to build MEH out of 2384 which is easily available on the net. So, without any simulation, just pure guessing I go. Lets see how this ends... driver used is 4inch and 6.5inch. So I have large margin for errors. the seam on the horn is my guide line for...
  8. SDC

Hello again.

Hi, I've posted a photo of the living room here. Recently I finished my in-room system and thought I post some stuff before I erase everything. First, the picture of the room. It is messy but I tried my best :facepalm: (I tried to cover the mess but it looks worse :eek:) jbl 2384,2452h...
Top Bottom