Search results

1. T

SMSL SU-8 Version 2 DAC

SU-8 V2 for sale. Received it new in May 2020 and had it hooked up in my system for a few months. No difference vs. the DAC in my Node 2 so I removed it. It's been on a shelf since. Comes with USB cable and remote, let me know if you'd like a power cable as well. Or a normal USB cable w/o...
  2. T

Vintage Sony TA-E7B Preamplifier Troubleshooting/Repair

Just got this beauty, but the right channel doesn't work. I tested both of the Aux inputs and Tuner input, both line outputs and headphone out. The right side is silent in each case, and the right VU meter stays inactive (but lit up). When the Mode dial is set to "Reverse", audio does continue...
  3. T

Big waveguide, small midrange

Does it makes sense to use a tweeter loaded in a large waveguide (for example 170mm diameter like the Satori TW29BNWG) with a small (~4") midrange? It seems that tweeter waveguides are always either close to the width of the mid/woofer they cross to or smaller. The Perlisten S7t made me think of...
  4. T

FS: Fostex TH-X00 Ebony

Selling a pair of Massdrop Fostex TH-X00 Ebony headphones. I bought these new from Massdrop in 2016. They haven't gotten much use in the last few years since I got some Audeze. I swapped the pads for the Dekoni Fenestrated Sheepskin which I find to be more comfortable than the original pads...
  5. T

FS: 2x Chromecast Audio

Hey, I've got 2 Chromecast Audios for sale. They come with original cables and power supplies, but no boxes. $80 plus shipping for the pair? Pair of Chromecast Audios sold for $80
Top Bottom