Search results

1. M

Foobar or JRiver

I am using Kodi on a htpc. With a remote control. I have also Sharky codecs installed for media playback and a Tidal plugin. There are two plugins for Tidal. I use the Tidal2 version. That one has a better layout from whats on my Tidal account. For my solution, Kodi with output Wasapi usb to my...
  2. M

Foobar or JRiver

Kodi. Free. No clicking noise on my dac on usb, because of the option to keep the audio channel active. Also the option for sending white noise. Tidal plugin. With this config, i can switch tracks without relais clicking in my dac.
  3. M

"Breeze Audio" ES9038 ES9038PRO DAC

I have such a board from China. The earlier double AK4497eq board. A blue version board. It does sound good. But i would rather have something with proofen measurement, and be done with it.
  4. M

Because of this forum, i will not buy such a board. I like the measurements on the dacs. So i am buying a dac with good measurements. I like the Topping brand. So i am waiting (discount) and saving some money for the D70. Thanks for the feedback.
  5. M

Review and Measurements of New JDS Labs Atom Headphone Amp

I received my Atom amp two weeks ago. I measured the cups with a db meter and pink noise yesterday. There is no channel imbalance on my unit. This is maybe not as good then measuring with a voltmeter, but i cant hear a channel imbalance either. For what its worth. (Just a guy from The...
  6. M

Okay, i thought u were someone else. I know its not an amplifier, and i think the designer from the (particular) DC-100 is Weiliang. Not Breeze audio indeed. Some other pcb`s from other designers floating around also ( quit different layout). I have both the single and dual version boards...
  7. M

I am also very curious about the measurements off this Breeze (Weiliang) boards. Also the DC-100 version. Hello, Carl. U live in China for now?
Top Bottom