Search results

1. J

How Important is Sheer Amplifier Power?

I am a novice when it comes to technical audio questions. This is not my field of study. I am just a fan/enthusiast. Most of the following commentary is also completely subjective. With that disclaimer I want to ask the following question. Is there something about brute force amplifier power...
  2. J

Topping D10 Random Popping/Distortion New Windows 10 Install

I really like the D10. Previously in this laptop setup it has performed fine (as long as I have a powered usb hub installed). I also have it in another PC setup and it performs flawlessly there with no problems. I reinstalled Windows 10 on the laptop today for another technical reason and all...
  3. J

Multiple Audio Devices at Once - Windows 10

What is the best way to enable simultaneous playback of 2 or more audio devices at once in Windows 10. I'm guessing this is possible, but the settings are awkward.
  4. J

Integra DTM-40.7: Stereo Swiss Army Knife

I want to point out a device that I have been very happy with. I was looking for a stereo receiver or integrated amplifier to use in my unique living room gaming/media/music PC setup. I considered AV receivers, but I just wanted to run a stereo setup. I wanted augmented functionality via...
Top Bottom