Search results

1. Vintage57

Buchardt Will Release an Active Speaker

Just an FYI, Neumann has a 2 year warranty as well. I belive it is quite common.
  2. Vintage57

Neumann KH80 DSP Monitor Measurements #3

‘Curious, are you using a sub with you KH120’s?
  3. Vintage57

I agree, I have the KH120’s with 1 KH805 sub as a 2nd system. In my opinion on most music, they sound as good and as loud as the KH420’s that are my mains. I stop turning them up before the overload lights come on as it’s loud. On RS meter I measure 95Db on slow C at a distance of 2.5 meters...
  4. Vintage57

Subwoofer

Menu bar RHS [Search]
  5. Vintage57

Subwoofer

Search engine is your frien.
  6. Vintage57

Revel Salon2 vs Genelec 8351B - Blind Test Preparations

I share a story of my experience with the original Revel Salons, back some years ago. I blew both tweeters out twice, and Kevin Vokes at the time was gracious enough to replace them under warranty. I subsequently sold the speakers. Most passives that I'm aware of, do not have a protection...
  7. Vintage57

ATC SCM 150ASL measurements

I came access this printout during the move of a study/office. I’m interested in comments on the graph and how it relates to what you have heard when listening to ATC’s I believe it was produced in house by ATC.
  8. Vintage57

Desktop Active Speaker Recommendations

I agree with LTig however a little less for a little less. https://vanatoo.com/shop/speakers/transparent-zero/
  9. Vintage57

New JBL 4349 Speakers

Or go the next level and go active. I tried the 4367. I kept them for 6 months. I’ll not get into brand bashing so I’ll say that much.
  10. Vintage57

Neumann KH420

There are a pair for sale on eBay for $7,195. I'm only sharing no knowledge of vendor or interest in transaction
  11. Vintage57

New JBL 4349 Speakers

Available used for half that amount. FYI
  12. Vintage57

New JBL 4349 Speakers

Back to the topic on hand the JBL 4349, I'm keenly interested in the measurements, for a reason beyond curiosity. I had the bigger brother, the 4367 in my home for about 6 months. I will keep my impressions till after the review.
  13. Vintage57

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

Looking forward to the review. This speaker is typical of what I was referring to in my recent post. Thanks, for the best audio site.
  14. Vintage57

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

Why are we focused on budget speakers. Maybe it's just me but you spent $100,000. on a SOTA measuring device and gave it the space that it needs. Then to focus on $100. to $200. speakers is counter intuitive. For an analogy, you wouldn't set up a 4 Wheel Dyno for the same kind of money to test...
  15. Vintage57

Genelec 8030C Studio Monitor Review

Keeping in mind that he Genelec is 8 Times the size of the Neumann.
  16. Vintage57

according to the manual, yes it will show clippings I’ve never had mine go off and the lights are set to “dim” My bad. I forgot to mention I use the KH805 sub with factory crossover set at 80 Hz Probably why lights never turn red. ‍♂️
  17. Vintage57

Genelec good enough?

thanks, missed that in the thread.
  18. Vintage57

Genelec good enough?

How does the Neumann KH120 compare?
Top Bottom