Search results

1. T

Behringer NX3000D Pro DSP Amplifier Review

A bit of topic, but... as a not native English speaker both whates and wails sound the same.
  2. T

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

I just realized I got the V2, from amazon.de and I have no idea if this is a good thing or a bad thing since I have a Beyerdynamic DT1990Pro with high Ohm impedance (or whatever is called) , and I cannot find a way to send it back or replace it with the first version. Anyhow. I got a question...
  3. T

But what it does? should I change it? maximum resolutions file I got are FLAC 96.0 kHz 24-bit? Sorry about that but I got no idea on those things.
  4. T

Sorry if it has been asked before: There are 2 options: F-1 39Khz F-2 76Khs I have no idea what they change and I could not find any info. Can anyone please elaborate? Thank you all
  5. T

Measurements of Topping DX3Pro LDAC/V2

Is This comment based on the fact that the previous model with the same price tag had better overall measurements (putting aside the QC)?
  6. T

DX3 Pro sounds flat- any adjustments that can be made?

Or perhaps the OP (I do not mean to insult anyone) is used to the soundofwall/loudness/bass oriented sound that is the "standart" for many consumer appliances?
  7. T

Matrix Audio Element i USB DAC & Streamer Review

Thank you, so defenetly not for me a simple DAC will be more than enough
  8. T

Matrix Audio Element i USB DAC & Streamer Review

Just a quick question, what is the difference between a USB DAC & Streamer and a normal DAC. nice piece of equipment though
  9. T

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

Just got my topping D50s and connected with my android (HUAWEI P10 mate pro) and the phone indicates that I got an LDAC connection. BUT there is lots of lagging
  10. T

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

McIntosh MHA150, back in the days McIntosh was praised as the cream of the cream.
  11. T

What are we listening to right now..

https://3six.net/track/inoxia excellent ambient music
  12. T

Monoprice Monolith THX 887 Balance Headphone Amp: New Champ?

with all those hi-end hi-fidelity headphone amplifiers I got one question? If you drive them with a DAC of moderate quality, like the khadas tone board, won't the produced noise from the DAC influence the headphone amp? so a similar hi-fidelity DAC to drive this amplifier is a necessity. Is this...
  13. T

Monoprice Monolith THX 887 Balance Headphone Amp: New Champ?

Will this amp also support non balanced headphones as philips fidelio?
  14. T

Foobar or JRiver

https://getmusicbee.com/ portable installation, able to handle big library with different file formats, sorting and visualizing your media player as you like (plenty of customization) and plays all lossless files(?). Love it so far.
  15. T

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

I am also interested in bluetooth connectivity and I am mainly intriqued by the noise differences using bluetooth instead of usb as a driver. Also, anyone used the raspberry's 3+ bluetooth to connect with the D50s? thank you all
  16. T

What are we listening to right now..

https://joneverist.bandcamp.com/album/battletech-original-soundtrack why people here do not like bandcamp?
  17. T

Review and Measurements of Chromecast Audio Analog Performance

and then there is always the xda-developers that will always provide us with functioned custom rom.
  18. T

OK, I though that you could connect it to lets say raspberry's usb port and use it as DAC. Also it appears that a coaxial/toslink/optical can be used? Again I am confused, nothing like that in mine.
  19. T

hi all, how exactly one can use roon/volumio or anything else to drive chromecast? what is the connection? I use it to connect spotify to it, or other streaming app from my android phone via wi-fi? are there more audio friendly options?
  20. T

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Thank you for this excellent find. Which PSU are you using to power up the WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC?
Top Bottom