Search results

1. derp1n

Review and Measurements of Aurender A10 Streamer

Like I said, this thing has been available since at least early 2017. They were demoing it with the current sized SSD back in Jan 2016. All of the pricing and availability decisions were made then, not with Dec 2018 SSD prices you linked. There's no way they're moving enough volume to get...
  2. derp1n

Hey now, let's not disrupt AudioSINADReview's raison d'être. ;)
  3. derp1n

This thing has been available since at least early 2017. If 4TB SSDs were even available then, price would be a major consideration even with the $5500 retail on this. Pretty sad they did not get their compliance straight from the beginning. Obviously a selfish company worth avoiding.
  4. derp1n

Review and Measurements of Topping D50 DAC

Who's misleading people?
  5. derp1n

Review and Measurements of Massdrop THX AAA 789 Amp

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/aeon-mrspeakers-new-closed-back-planar-magnetic-headphone.833820/page-33#post-13276637
  6. derp1n

Really? In the Aeon thread? Where people are specifically asking him about the Aeon cables? More specifically, even, whether they can reterminate the cables to XLR-4? These cables...
  7. derp1n

If you know anything about how cables are constructed, it's obvious. I'm not going to write a full explanation, sorry. This "issue" simply isn't important, interesting, or audible. If you want to go in circles further, you can argue with Dan directly...
  8. derp1n

If you insist. I've looked at mine, I know exactly what I have.
  9. derp1n

Or just use what you have, because the difference isn't going to be audible. And the Aeon cable is 4-wire. Look at the way it's constructed.
  10. derp1n

Warning to all potential HD58X buyers

"Buyers warning", "potential scam". All this before you even contacted the supplier? Talk about over-reaction.
  11. derp1n

March Audio DAC1 now available

How's the IMD hump? ;)
  12. derp1n

Review and Measurements of Audeze Deckard DAC and Amp

There are pictures of the internals of this and the Matrix HPA-3U on Head-Fi which look very similar layout-wise, except for the DAC daughterboard.
  13. derp1n

I suggest the jazz thread in the music section gets pinned.

Jazz serves a cultural function in the music scene. It is a signifier for musical "adulthood." To embrace jazz is to don a kind of graduation cap, signifying a broadening of tastes outside "mere" rock music. This ostentatious display of "sophistication" is an insult, and I find the graduation...
  14. derp1n

Review: Apple vs Google USB-C Headphone Adapters

AtomicBob would do them all.
  15. derp1n

Review and Measurements of Topping D50 DAC

Those USB battery packs don't produce clean power anyway. I wouldn't assume it was cleaner than the output of a good SMPS.
Top Bottom