Search results

1. C

Feedback on "quick review" process

Amir i believe you hold the Guinness record for reviewing so many different devices in such a short time!!!
  2. C

Impressions and internal photos of the Audiophonics MPA-S250NC

No all EU version (220v) from outlet to amps and dac
  3. C

That is a nice unit but i need an EU version. Is there a chance a double conversion ups can work?
  4. C

Hi which dc blocker are you using? I can hear my refrigerator motor everytime it is starting/stopping through my system not to mention the air conditioning unit especially if i connect it to the same power outlet.
  5. C

Topping preamp

The minidsp nanodigi to twin Topping E30 is a cheap solution.I think Amir has had problems with the Denon driving the Purifi amps leading to lower SINAD.
  6. C

ATC SCM19 Bookshelf Speaker Review

Interesting decision would you care to describe their differences?
  7. C

ATC - replace or DIY project?

First is what you dont like about their sound?You dont have to change anything and the bass driver is a low distortion unit just compare it with any other speaker measured here.Making decisions just from a measurement and that was another model not measured in room is not correct imo.These are...
  8. C

Can you measure them in your room or have you already?
  9. C

And also the FR is the easiest to deal with nowdays.Also a flat FR in low volume would make the speaker bass and treble heavy in high volume so too much fuss for nothing since you would always need eq.A cheap resonating cabinet or high distortion driver are bigger problems imo.
  10. C

That is why they stopped suppluying other manufacturers and most of them tried to imitate that dome
  11. C

What speakers are you using? The v1 was a better value and the measurements are fine even by todays standards.The new tweeter does not make much of a difference and the cabins are now outsourced.Their price can not be justified by any means.
  12. C

Nice story and Ross Brawn is keen on hifi what speakers did he like? 1981 would be the Williams FW07 according to wiki.That Proac though with twin domes...
  13. C

They come from the 80s i thought they were produced in the 90s or 2000s.
  14. C

Hi Frank i read in an older post of yours that you own a pair of Proac EBS what do you think of them compared to the scm40's?
  15. C

These are sold used for 900 -1100 euro.Although i purchased my SCM20 for that money.With a sub or two it would be a decent system.
  16. C

Ok lets talk about Magnepan the best treble...Just kidding- Not me
  17. C

So you would buy any speaker with flat fr is that right? I did not write the part about amplifiers.What i find wrong is to judge the Brand from this model does this make them a better company: https://www.hifinews.com/content/atc-scm100se-loudspeaker-lab-report
  18. C

Is that console sucking the bass lol.Please read my posts about their bass Have you heard them and which model?What did not you like?
  19. C

I do not question the measurements but a speaker is more than fr measurements.Do all speakers with the same fr sound the same? Psychoacoustics and the room are a major factor too. As you say this is one speaker measured we need to see more of their speakers measured to have an idea of what is...
  20. C

TAD are state of the art drive units are their speakers exceptional? Not from what i have heard ATC client list: http://atcloudspeakers.co.uk/client-list/ Are they all deaf?
Top Bottom