Search results

1. A

Review and Measurements of Sound BlasterX G6

Is there a way I can use the G6 as a DAC only and connect to any other amps?
  2. A

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

Will you be reviewing the new 'gaming' dac and amps by shiit? A shiit fulla 3 at 99$ and a Hel at 189$
  3. A

Centrance DACport HD or Spectra X?

I am looking for a thumb size or fairly small dac/amp smaller than the nx4 dsd for my laptop use. I have a nx4 dsd but it is just too big for me and honestly I dont need that much power. All I plan to use the dac/amp with is with iems mainly my jh 13vs and campfire cascade both of which do not...
  4. A

We measure audio equipment for free!!!

Yes , I was just merely stating that he could also look into other Chinese brands if he feels like exploring
  5. A

Canjam Singapore 2019 - Day 1 Impressions

Pls update on part 2 . I myself went to canjam yesterday but compared to you I was a hunt for IEMs so I literally spent all my time with IEMs and maybe just having a quick listen to other products. Wanna go for day 2 but sadly #nsboy so I can't go. Edit= I also agree with you on beyerdynamics ...
  6. A

We measure audio equipment for free!!!

Any plans on testing out some Chinese dac/amp? Specifically the HPA-3u+ from matrix audio 419$ and yulong daart canary for 270$ . The price I got for the matrix was from their website and for the Yulong it was on shenzenaudio .
  7. A

Review and Measurements of Topping NX4 DSD Dac and Portable Headphone Amplifier

I'm probably not the best person to be responding to this but I think you can still use it but you would need to have it connected 24/7 to a charger. My super old laptop does that .
  8. A

Yeh your gonna need something stronger for the HD 650, their 300 ohms and I don't think the NX4 has enough power to do them justice. But it's still a damn good dac/amp.
  9. A

good to know. Could you say if you have notice some battery failures or degradation , because on massdrop JUST ONE person said that using it like this would degrade the battery life.So I took it with a grain of salt.
  10. A

Is it true that if I use the unit while its charging it would degrade the battery? Thinking its a pretty solid desktop driver for me. I already got the unit with me and its amazeballs but I'm just scared to test out my theory
  11. A

Review and Measurements of Spectra X DAC & Amp

For the spectra X can I use the USB C dongle version or the USB A with a USB C adapter, can I use it on the nintendo switch tablet itself ( NOT referring to the switch dock)
  12. A

if the picture is true then the gaming support alone is good for me, I need a dac/amp to improve the sound quality on my ps4 and switch
  13. A

@amirm thx for the review but your version of the spectra X dac amp is the same as the amazon one or not? Because I am checking out the product page and the seller is saying that the output impedance is 10ohms Edit= referring to the product page on amazon .
  14. A

Review and Measurements of Massdrop THX AAA 789 Amp

How do this sound with the Hifiman X v2 ?
  15. A

How on earth do I connect a AMP to a DAC

IT WORKED. thank you so much. Man the AMP is super transparent , no sound coloration at all. Followed by the DAC it sound super clean and I can hear the instrument separation much better. So crisp, clean and rich. This is such a huge upgrade from the shiit fulla 2 .
  16. A

thank you for explaining senpai! :D
  17. A

@andreasmaaan Bro sorry to disturb you (again). If I connect the dac to my pc through the USB cable given. Then connect the DAC to my AMP with the correct XLR male to XLR female wires. Do I still need to connect my amp to my PC? No right?
  18. A

thx again so much for the help not just to you but everyone that replied to me @Apesbrain and @solderdude .Sorry for being such a noob. I will most likely get the monoprice wires I guess then.
  19. A

BTW last question on amazon some of this wires are called microphone cables but I can still use it for my setup right. Or should I use wires from known 'audio' makers like the wires from shiit or monoprice? Cause I am leaning towards monoprice. Though would there be difference in sound quality...
Top Bottom