Search results

1. maty

Revel M16 Speaker Review

With movies, series ... the distortion of the M16 and others loudspeakers will not matter much. Try with (high) quality music recordings, with acoustic and / or electric instruments and tell us.
  2. maty

Hypex NC1200: Quality of the implementations

Incredible bad implementation. From an US "enterprise". :mad: There [are] a lot of pictures, with details. VTV Amplifier - Terrible Quality Build and Customer Service https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/vtv-amplifier-terrible-quality-build-and-customer-service.15220/
  3. maty

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

And the sound difference is... ? How much? Only as a DAC and ADC.
  4. maty

Revel M16 Speaker Review

Short answer: KEF's 5.25" coaxials are state of the art. The larger ones are more suitable for multimedia and today's lousy recordings, with synthesized instrumentation and autotune manipulated vocals. To very good music recordings better loudspeakers with the 5.25". Magic is only achieved...
  5. maty

Revel M16 Speaker Review

KEF Q150? With one or two subs... I know, only 5.25", up to 3 meters to each loudspeaker.
  6. maty

Revel M16 Speaker Review

Wharfedale Evo 4.2 too? Your experience with KEF R3 is...
  7. maty

PS Audio M700 Monoblock Amplifier Review

The usual problem with old class D amplification with treble and recordings with physical instruments and voices without Autotune.
  8. maty

March 2018 -> https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=156250.msg1673278#msg1673278 ASR meditions, with 1 kHz -> H2 is about 17 dB below H3. With H3 at -85 dB.
  9. maty

And, very important, thanks to the PS buffer added to the IcePower 700ASC module -> dominant H3 :mad: Or without harmonics at -90 dB as the IcePower module or dominant H2 (how much?), never dominant H3. Almost two years have passed and I still have not received a response from the technical...
  10. maty

Build of gr-research X-LS Encore

The premium crossover will have the same measurements, except that you have fine-tuned on the values of the capacitors by measuring them, which is what Danny Richie does. Another thing will be the sound, which I suppose will be much better, especially with acoustic and electrical...
  11. maty

YouTube Building the X-LS Encore: Installing Tube Connectors, by Danny Richie
  12. maty

YouTube Building the X-LS Encore: Installing Ports, by Danny Richie
  13. maty

Is COVID strategy moving towards herd-immunity?!

Is COVID strategy moving towards herd-immunity?! Maybe in Georgia (US) YES.
  14. maty

KEF Q100 Speaker Review

If you dare, open a new thread about it and I will comment on it what I have learned these seven years (June 2013) with them. With pictures, graphs, files... I have many information about Q100 and other KEF coaxials.
  15. maty

KEF Q100 Speaker Review

You know, you can improve a lot the sound of the Q100 without to spend a lot of money. First with soft (Rephase), then inside (walls) and finally the crossover. Step by step.
  16. maty

SVS Ultra Bookshelf Speaker Review

@edechamps Adding subwoofer it has long been evident that KEF's small coaxial are superior to the rest. Another issue is its better or worse implementation and integration with other drivers in the cabinet, which can be solved via DIY.
  17. maty

To compare It is evident, at least to me, that the cabinet needs internal improvements. The fall must be faster, shorter in time. You know, No Rez, butyl, viscoelastic material... or something equivalent. Good waterfalls...
  18. maty

https://www.audioholics.com/bookshelf-speaker-reviews/svs-ultra-bookshelf-speakers/sound-quality-tests-measurements
  19. maty

GR Research X-LS Encore Kit Speaker Review

X-LS Encore is a very old design, at least for me. Much more interesting its latest design (but more expensive). When you listen to open baffle loudspeakers, you do not forget the experience. Unfortunately they require very large rooms ... except for the NX-Studio. First without sub, after with...
Top Bottom